• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sperm as art? Dead fucking serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
This dude seems to be taking the piss. Like Scientologists. 's all a big joke, and nobody gets it, :monster:.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
This is no joke. I find such disgusting perversion horrible. I'd never condone it or find it funny. Hell, this fucker is a CHILD MOLESTER.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
successful_troll.jpg

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
A_winner_is_you.gif

Don't know why I'm being called a troll though. It's the truth. We're all winners if we call out shitty art like this, rite? :awesome:

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
To be fair, this guy is obviously not a stranger to art. I mean, he knows the rules, and so do we. He's obviously thinking of a full committment here to his craft, and we wouldn't get this from just any other guy.

He wants to tell us how he is feeling, and wants to make us understand. I just don't get that he would want to lie or do anything to hurt us.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Crybush.jpg

Munatik....you..you actually understand. I'm...I'm touched.

Every since I was a kid, no one understood the effort I put into this craft. Everything from letter bombs, to flaming bags of poo. They all were ridiculed and insulted. I felt nothing but loneliness and pain beyond compare. It all started in Kindergarten when we were asked to bring something for Show and Tell and I brought my sister's bottle of Summer's Eve to the class and told everyone how she used it to make the meaty smell go away, and the teacher got mad and called my parents. Everyone laughed but the teacher rejected me! I was so confused! Everyone was smiling, laughing and looking at me but for some reason, the teacher was mad. I showed and told, but I was being punished. I was confused and hurt.

The teacher called my parents as I sat, cold and scared in the teacher's office. My dad and mom drove from work to pick me up after school and had a conference about my disruptive and rude behavior in the class and I knew I was going to get it. They drove home and they scolded me, saying I was an embarrassment and how I hurt my sister. I felt lower than dirt and wanted to die.

We got home and while my big sister was mad, she defended me! I was so touched....she understood and didn't hold my childish prank against me at all. But my parents would have none of it. Their authoritarian rule would not be contradicted so they kicked us both out in one of those crushing scenes, what was I to do, where was I to go, I was out on my fanny. So over the bridge from Flushing to the Sheffield's door, he was there to sell make up but the father saw more I had style, I had flair, I was there, that's how she became the Nanny. Who would have guessed that the guy we described was just exactly what the doctor prescribed? Now, the father finds her beguiling, watch out C.C., The kids are actually smiling, such joie de vivre, I'm the ladyboy in red when everybody else is wearing tan. The flashy guy from Flushing, the Nanny named Fran.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Crybush.jpg

Munatik....you..you actually understand. I'm...I'm touched.

Every since I was a kid, no one understood the effort I put into this craft. Everything from letter bombs, to flaming bags of poo. They all were ridiculed and insulted. I felt nothing but loneliness and pain beyond compare. It all started in Kindergarten when we were asked to bring something for Show and Tell and I brought my sister's bottle of Summer's Eve to the class and told everyone how she used it to make the meaty smell go away, and the teacher got mad and called my parents. Everyone laughed but the teacher rejected me! I was so confused! Everyone was smiling, laughing and looking at me but for some reason, the teacher was mad. I showed and told, but I was being punished. I was confused and hurt.

The teacher called my parents as I sat, cold and scared in the teacher's office. My dad and mom drove from work to pick me up after school and had a conference about my disruptive and rude behavior in the class and I knew I was going to get it. They drove home and they scolded me, saying I was an embarrassment and how I hurt my sister. I felt lower than dirt and wanted to die.

We got home and while my big sister was mad, she defended me! I was so touched....she understood and didn't hold my childish prank against me at all. But my parents would have none of it. Their authoritarian rule would not be contradicted so they kicked us both out in one of those crushing scenes, what was I to do, where was I to go, I was out on my fanny. So over the bridge from Flushing to the Sheffield's door, he was there to sell make up but the father saw more I had style, I had flair, I was there, that's how she became the Nanny. Who would have guessed that the guy we described was just exactly what the doctor prescribed? Now, the father finds her beguiling, watch out C.C., The kids are actually smiling, such joie de vivre, I'm the ladyboy in red when everybody else is wearing tan. The flashy guy from Flushing, the Nanny named Fran.
fail-24.jpg

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Don't be so hard on yourself Dac, you don't fail at all. I think you're pretty cool :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
I may have to take Mako over my knee for his shenanigans today.

But totally serious y'all, I've seen the work of an artist who paints with her own menstrual blood. And I got called anti-feminist for saying it was gross. :awesome:

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
*shrugs* Seemed quite feasible to me, given there are artists such as Tracy Emin, Matthias Hermann, Sandy Guy, Jordan McKenzie and doubtlessly many others who would pull exactly this kinda shit.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I may have to take Mako over my knee for his shenanigans today.

But totally serious y'all, I've seen the work of an artist who paints with her own menstrual blood. And I got called anti-feminist for saying it was gross. :awesome:

that megaman pic?

A certain somebody who will go unnamed showed me this atrocity.

Blood Paintings of any kind are gross.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
^Was not me.

Painting in your menstrual blood? Jesus, as if painting in your own blood wasn't bad enough...

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Granted, the paint supply is free, except that you have to wait a month for the reshipment.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
We're no strangers to west Philadelphia
You know the rules, born and raised!
On the playground's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't chill out, maxin', relaxin' from any other guy
I just wanna shoot some b-ball outside the school
Gotta make you, up to no good!

Never gonna make trouble in my neighbourhood
Never gonna get into a little fight
Never gonna scare my mom, and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna move to my auntie and uncle in bel-air

We've pulled up to a house about seven or eight
Your hearts been aching but I yelled to the cabby
But you're too shy to say yo homes smell you later
Inside we both know I was finally there
We know THE GAME as the prince of bel-air!
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
We're no strangers to west Philadelphia
You know the rules, born and raised!
On the playground's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't chill out, maxin', relaxin' from any other guy
I just wanna shoot some b-ball outside the school
Gotta make you, up to no good!

Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

We've pulled up to a house about seven or eight
Your hearts been aching but I yelled to the cabby
But you're too shy to say yo homes smell you later
Inside we both know I was finally there
We know THE GAME as the prince of bel-air!
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye

EPIC C-C-COMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom