Status
Not open for further replies.

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Where did you vanish to, adam??? : [

mHPIO.jpg

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
I've been busy working. I'm at a hotel at the moment, so I'm playing PSX games on my laptop. Until Parasite Eve 2 finishes downloading, I have time to kill and nothing but dead forums in my bookmarks, so here I am.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
It's wonderful to see you again not gonna lie.

PARASITE EVE 2!!!!! You never fail to surprise! 8) Forget 3rd Birthday and think that PE2 is the last in the series.

As for this game, I am keeping my distance until moar trailers show up.

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Well, I actually liked The 3rd Birthday. I am glad they didn't call it Parasite Eve 3, because it really wasn't worthy of that name, but the Overdive system was fun and it was fairly challenging at times. For a PSP game, it was quite good; for a Parasite Eve, it was disappointing but not unplayable.

Besides, I'm a sucker for outfit changes/damage. I still get excited when Claire gives her jacket to Sherry in Resident Evil 2.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I kept dying on the boss fight itself. My skill is not enough and the plot is not what I expected from the series itself. The ending also had me disappointed.

There are various montages of outfit damages/clothes changing in media, I think we can accommodate this request.

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom