• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Split off-forum drama from LTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
We talk badly about this entire thread to vent. Look at it. It's so biased. I know that you know this. We're getting laughed at, spat on, insulted, sworn at. Over what?

Well, that's awfully nice. Nice to know people who don't even fucking know me are venting about me because of the fucking pixel couple I ship.

Was this even necessary? Leave what goes on at other forums, at other forums.

I don't give two fucks about what goes on at CxA.

I have respect for you for coming on here and debating and I think that's enough.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
We talk badly about this entire thread to vent. Look at it. It's so biased. I know that you know this. We're getting laughed at, spat on, insulted, sworn at. Over what?

Damn us! Biased fact spewers!! Laughed at--yes, when the argument warrants it. Spat on--is that even possible? Insulted--Not directly, no one is. Again, the arguments are, when warranted. Sworn at--I swear all the time. You should see how I talk to Ryu... people cuss. Fucking deal with it.

The only people with seemingly personal attachment to their arguments are the Cleriths (the ones debating at the moment) with some small exceptions. The canon narrative disproving your preferred ship doesn't somehow invalidate your opinion. You are entitled to it. Ship whatever the hell you want, none of us care. I'm the biggest Fack shipper on the planet. However, blatantly ignoring arguments, facts, and insulting the members here and the hard working translators will not earn you favor or trust. If that disdain somehow offends you, then perhaps you should modify your tactics, or (as so often happens) retreat, or you know, go ahead with your Cloti hate-listing. Sounds like so much fun.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

Wow... so all that friendly conversation we had outside the LTD was a lie? Thanks for admitting you talk behind our backs instead of to our faces, lol. Venting threads about other Forums just LOL. There's a reason why TLS doesn't have that here. It's just fucking rude and uncalled for. People take the LTD waaay too serious. Cloti Clerith Zerith who gives a shit when it comes to who we actually are as people? If you can't handle the LTD then don't jump into it. I can't believe the emotional investment placed upon two fictional characters is. Shipwars are just plain stupid. How has this thread been biased? If you thought something was rude, why didn't you report it? My God, I'm tired of people coming to TLS and treating it like it's a giant clique of people when new members get along fine here all the damn time. Just because you got your feelings stepped on in a debate that has nothing to do with the overall Forum, you blame TLS. Niiice.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
anyone who takes the ltd too seriously is just a giant poot. i say this for either side.

cause no matter who squeenix decides at the end of the day is cloud's true love (im still gunning for batman, tbf) at the end of the day it doesn't make one group have infinite superiority over the other. its a goddamn pairing and if you like one and it ain't canon no one's gonna drive to your house to kick your butt for not liking the canon one. you can still like it and write fiction for it or whatever the fuck. taking it too seriously is just

silly

so peace out 8itches!!!!!!!!

aerbear

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Well, that's awfully nice. Nice to know people who don't even fucking know me are venting about me because of the fucking pixel couple I ship.

Was this even necessary? Leave what goes on at other forums, at other forums.

I don't give two fucks about what goes on at CxA.

I have respect for you for coming on here and debating and I think that's enough.
Not you. "The entire thread" doesn't mean you, or Filia Ul Copt, or the people who have written to me. I wrote on the CxA forum that besides you guys, and several others, the people here don't listen to us. I did not mean you. You've given me no reason not to like you.

It was a generalization, but I didn't mean you. I wrote it because I saw it written here that someone tells him what we write, and they find it "hilarious." I thought it was stupid that someone's lurking, so I said we vent about the way things are going here?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
You should really not generalize, it can cause a lot of problems. In any case, why vent about other Forums on another Forum? What is the point? What does it accomplish? Doesn't that bring you down to the level of the people that you feel are insulting you? You should report those posts btw, if they bother you. If it really is an insult, than then Mods WILL evaluate it. The idea that TLS has some sort of hate for Cleriths is just becoming silly now. "The entire thread" means all of us btw, so again try not to generalize. If you had a problem why not just say...
"Can we please handle this politely?"
FHS swears, lots of members do. It doesn't mean they hate you or are trying to spit in your face or anything like that. The best thing to do is confront people. Not go to some other Forum and say how stupid and biased they are. That goes for like anyone really, like Aki said.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Not you. "The entire thread" doesn't mean you, or Filia Ul Copt, or the people who have written to me.

Then it's not the entire thread, now is it?

I wrote on the CxA forum that besides you guys, and several others, the people here don't listen to us. I did not mean you. You've given me no reason not to like you.

Aerbear, the people ARE listening. We are paying attention. And that is why many of us are quite frustrated.

It was a generalization, but I didn't mean you. I wrote it because I saw it written here that someone tells him what we write, and they find it "hilarious." I thought it was stupid that someone's lurking, so I said we vent about the way things are going here?

But it's NOT stupid that people are lurking here and commenting there?
And yes, my source finds you all hilarious. She finds what you say here hilarious too.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Badmouthing a forum on another forum is bad taste. And honestly kind of juvenile. Especially on a forum where the people that you're badmouthing aren't welcome. So they can't even defend themselves or speak up for themselves while you publicly trash them. That is in extremely poor taste.

And not to be rude, but... anyone complaining about how mean people at TLS are... really? You've only posted in the LTD thread, just saying. You're judging an entire forum based on ONE thread. Fail if I've ever seen it.

This thread is designed to discuss canon and facts in regards to the supposed love triangle of FFVII. So yeah, it gets a little rough in here. There are so many other things discussed on the forum besides just the LTD. And you'll find that the forum is a wonderful place if you actually bothered to explore it outside of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom