• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Spoiler Free Questions Thread (All Spoilers Must Be Tagged!)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Pretty damn accurate, they've seemingly nailed all of the major points of FFVII in this Remake.

As for the ending, it's a conclusion to the unique plot that exists within the first installment of the Remake. It's mindscrew-y but... It's amazing. Might require more playthroughs, and more contextual information to understand but it's... I think there's something there to bring it together that's pretty wild and fascinating.

oty

Pro Adventurer
AKA
ex-soldier boy
Yeah, like....the plot points are the same. The road to them is sort of similar? And then you have new stuff in between, that, atleast to me, are important enough in the overall scheme of things.
In the overall scheme of things however, there are a lot of significant changes.

And then ofc the ending, which is just.....I love it and I hate it at the same time. Its certainly something. Even if there is a lot of misinformation rn, the discussions about it will become part of the FFVII community for the end of time.

The game has just a great way to be very much what you think and also completely bonkers at the same time.

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
OK, I think I have one more question before I'm good. In the original, the really diverse and melodic soundtrack is pretty iconic. The demo just had a (really well) orchestrated OST accompanying it, like a movie. Is the soundtrack still "game-like" with the iconic melodies and wide range of instruments, or is just all orchestrated now?

Soakette

Donator
AKA
Jess
They're "bad ass". Not comic relief this time.
Thank you!

They're still comic relief too, but that's more comparable to what that meant with them in the original. They're charming, but also fucking scary. In other words, they are perfect. They are definitely everything we wanted the Turks to be in the remake.

Im so glad, and I am so much more pumped now!

Saven

Pro Adventurer
They're "bad ass". Not comic relief this time.
They're still comic relief too, but that's more comparable to what that meant with them in the original. They're charming, but also fucking scary. In other words, they are perfect. They are definitely everything we wanted the Turks to be in the remake.
Thank. Fucking. God.

THE TURKS ARE BACK BABY!!!

Chimpus

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
BDE
Sorry if this question isn't entirely appropriate, but after watching the final trailer for ff7 remake I learnt about how spoiler filled the trailer was. I was just wondering if
Aerith's mother telling Cloud about Sephiroth told Aerith that she was an Ancient
was a spoiler.

Last edited by a moderator:

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
A yes or no answer is all I need for my question.

do the Cetra get more back story in this part of the remake?

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
Sorry if this question isn't entirely appropriate, but after watching the final trailer for ff7 remake I learnt about how spoiler filled the trailer was. I was just wondering if
Aerith's mother telling Cloud about Sephiroth told Aerith that she was an Ancient
was a spoiler.

I don't recall Sephiroth doing that? I could be remembering things wrong, but that scene is pretty consistent with the original game.

NeithOF

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Nathan
I have a question about hard difficulty
Do monsters level scale with you once you start hard mode? Cause I heard you get to keep all your levels and materia, you can't start a fresh file on hard so i am wondering how does the difficulty work?
Won't at least the first 4 or 5 chapters be easy as hell due to the huge difference in levels?
Do monsters start at higher level now or do they have their stats buffed or something?

Also i heard EXP and AP gains are trippled on hard mode, so is it better/more efficient to grind on your hard playthrough instead of doing it on your normal or should i just max out everyone and all weapons before heading into hard to avoid getting facerolled?

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom