• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Spoiler Free Questions Thread (All Spoilers Must Be Tagged!)

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Is Mukki in the remake?
Cloukki is the one true pairing.

Also WTF does the remake version of this scene look like?
(Or should I not ask that?)

CV14jWBU4AAD49J.jpg

busterbeam

Rookie Adventurer
Romance system?
JK I know there is some sort of system - I'm about 4 hours in and have seen some choices.

What I really want to know is that if you pick a particular girl, is there substantial content for each one/story changing stuff or are one-on-one time scenes relatively short/inconsequential? As spoiler-free as you can make the answer please.

Thanks a bunch! Hope you're all enjoying playing!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Romance system?
JK I know there is some sort of system - I'm about 4 hours in and have seen some choices.

What I really want to know is that if you pick a particular girl, is there substantial content for each one/story changing stuff or are one-on-one time scenes relatively short/inconsequential? As spoiler-free as you can make the answer please.

Thanks a bunch! Hope you're all enjoying playing!
Without knowing your personal idea of "substantial," I'm not sure if the word fits for you, but it does for me. But to explain a little of what that entails, there are
side quests you can do at times that will determine whether you see some of Aerith or Tifa's conversations with Cloud, and at least one major scene will happen with one of them or the other (or Barret) depending on the choices you've made.

Is anyone else noticing a striking similarity to FFX's soundtrack in certain areas? I just started chapter 5. Completely unexpected and very, very welcome!
Well, Masahshi Hamauzu did work on both.

Can someone explain the save system in the Remake to me?
I was under the impression I could save anywhere. However, several times when I have saved, the game has "loaded" and then re-opened not where I saved, but back where I previously started, losing some of my progress.
What am I doing wrong?
I'm afraid to save now.

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
From the menu are you choosing to Continue or Load Game? Continue can start you from where you last saved but I've noticed that it can also start you from a checkpoint/autosave file. Load Game is where you can choose a specific file to continue on from, whether it is an autosave file or a manually saved one. I always go with Load Game so that I know I'm continuing from where I last manually saved.

Saven

Pro Adventurer
Yeah I noticed something weird was going on yesterday and this morning when I started my file up, especially when I went the wrong direction for a couple minutes in...

on the train tracks and it took for Barret to yell "WHERE THE HELL YOU GOIN!?" to get me to realize something was up when I saw no enemies for a lot longer than I had imagined lol

Is anyone else noticing a striking similarity to FFX's soundtrack in certain areas? I just started chapter 5. Completely unexpected and very, very welcome!

Yeah I started noticing it too with Jessie's Theme. Reminded me of FFVIII and FFX a lot.

Jenova SYNTHESE

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Matrazauber
Hello everyone, I hope you can help me on this one, since depending on the answer I would even buy a PS4 just to be able to play FF7 Remake, although my console time is over.

I did spent a sleepless night to search through the internet and finally hit this page for the question weather or not Aerith can be saved in the Remake. I stumbled over multiple things and I cought far too many spoilers already concerning other things. So this topic in this forum seems like the blessing I needed from the beginning since I obviously did not play the game myself except watching some videos.

The most promising 2 things for that answer are
-Either CD-switching caused glitches in the original and fooling the system after the death scene. But this would be a dull solution since it is not connected to the real story at all. It is just cheating.
-Or a certain post mentioning that there ,,is no answer yet, but it might be maybe possible or not and that the chance is not entirely out of question". Which was pretty confusion first since I knew that the game was released already. So I did search...

Amongst many websites and posts about FF7 R I learned that FF7 R comes in multiple seperate games. So I assume that there is no info about the death-question since the game did not advance far enough yet.

But I got absolutely no information about either how many... ,,parts"? ,,games"? of Final Fantasy VII Remake get published or when. What information are there about the release dates and the final number of parts?

Also: Can save-files be used in the next game? It would not make sense to not have them take over, but how will it work with different games or parts?

Another question:
Yuffie and Cid are one of my favorite characters in FF7. But amongst multiple posts I learned that they will not be playable or available in FF7 Remake.
Are they not appearing at all or are they just not appearing in the first part since it is not deep enough in the story?

Out of curiousity, I'd like to know:
If comparing to the original game from 1997 which I fully know blindly, at what point in story of FF7 does the first part of the Remake end? Is it when leaving Midgar? Please do NOT tell me anything about Remake's story in case it differs, since I know about some sort of ,,ending that makes people run highwire" right now.

Thanx for answering,
*Jenova music starts playing*

Wol

None Shall Remember Those Who Do Not Fight
AKA
Rosarian Shield
Hello everyone, I hope you can help me on this one, since depending on the answer I would even buy a PS4 just to be able to play FF7 Remake, although my console time is over.

I did spent a sleepless night to search through the internet and finally hit this page for the question weather or not Aerith can be saved in the Remake. I stumbled over multiple things and I cought far too many spoilers already concerning other things. So this topic in this forum seems like the blessing I needed from the beginning since I obviously did not play the game myself except watching some videos.

The most promising 2 things for that answer are
-Either CD-switching caused glitches in the original and fooling the system after the death scene. But this would be a dull solution since it is not connected to the real story at all. It is just cheating.
-Or a certain post mentioning that there ,,is no answer yet, but it might be maybe possible or not and that the chance is not entirely out of question". Which was pretty confusion first since I knew that the game was released already. So I did search...

Amongst many websites and posts about FF7 R I learned that FF7 R comes in multiple seperate games. So I assume that there is no info about the death-question since the game did not advance far enough yet.

But I got absolutely no information about either how many... ,,parts"? ,,games"? of Final Fantasy VII Remake get published or when. What information are there about the release dates and the final number of parts?

Also: Can save-files be used in the next game? It would not make sense to not have them take over, but how will it work with different games or parts?

Another question:
Yuffie and Cid are one of my favorite characters in FF7. But amongst multiple posts I learned that they will not be playable or available in FF7 Remake.
Are they not appearing at all or are they just not appearing in the first part since it is not deep enough in the story?

Out of curiousity, I'd like to know:
If comparing to the original game from 1997 which I fully know blindly, at what point in story of FF7 does the first part of the Remake end? Is it when leaving Midgar? Please do NOT tell me anything about Remake's story in case it differs, since I know about some sort of ,,ending that makes people run highwire" right now.

Thanx for answering,
*Jenova music starts playing*
1. No way to know, at least so far.
2. They don't appear in this first part.
3. The game ends when the party is leaving Midgar.

Jenova SYNTHESE

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Matrazauber
1. No way to know, at least so far.
2. They don't appear in this first part.
3. The game ends when the party is leaving Midgar.

Thank you for answering. Though the cliffhanger here makes it pretty uncomfy here.

This beeing said... what info is there about the number and release dates of FF7 Remake parts?

Reactions: Wol

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Thank you for answering. Though the cliffhanger here makes it pretty uncomfy here.

This beeing said... what info is there about the number and release dates of FF7 Remake parts?

None. Last time they spoke about it was last summer when they said they themselves don't know how many parts it's gonna be. Part 2 only began development late last year so it'll be a while before we even get a release date.

Jenova SYNTHESE

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Matrazauber
None. Last time they spoke about it was last summer when they said they themselves don't know how many parts it's gonna be. Part 2 only began development late last year so it'll be a while before we even get a release date.

So if they are publishing one part like each 3-4 years with about the content of this part, then my guess is that it would have 7 parts totally.

My personal speculation of how I ended up with 7:
1: Midgar
2: till Costa Del Sol
3: till Cosmo Canyon
4: till after Temple of Ancients
5: till end of North Crate
6: till after Weapon's fight in front of Midgar
7: end

Also, when thinking if it would be 6 ot 7 parts, it is tempting to have 7 because it is FF7.

Meaning: 6 * 3,5 = 21 more years until FF7 Remake story is finished. Ooof...

Or do you think that it is too much developing time and/or parts assumed here?

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
This seems as good a place to ask this: Is there a level cap? I'm up to chapter 5, and I don't know if I've leveled up enough. Cloud and Tifa are lvl 18, and Barret is lvl 17. Should I try to gain more exp before
leaving the train tunnels
?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
This seems as good a place to ask this: Is there a level cap? I'm up to chapter 5, and I don't know if I've leveled up enough. Cloud and Tifa are lvl 18, and Barret is lvl 17. Should I try to gain more exp before
leaving the train tunnels
?

Level cap is 50

I feel grinding during the story is largely unnecessary and you'll reach the cap very quickly once you're done with the story

Top Bottom