square enix registers new parasite eve trademark in europe

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Parasite Eve 1 & 2 were really great. I still play through them now. However I really don't see this series going in the right direction. We're looking at a fourth birthday or a remake. A remake might not be terrible buuuuuut meh. Square Enix pls don't

Last edited:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Release of the old games in Europe perhaps?

I don't expect anything new, I'm fairly certain they do not have the license to the Parasite Eve IP anymore (which is why 3rd Birthday was not PE3).

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Reboot maybe? Or maybe a Live-Action English version? Both the games and the japanese films are based on a book, after all. Maybe it'll be like the Tomb Raider Origin Reboot Trilogy...if I had to choose, I'd rather the remake of the first game.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Release of the old games in Europe perhaps?

I don't expect anything new, I'm fairly certain they do not have the license to the Parasite Eve IP anymore (which is why 3rd Birthday was not PE3).
i thought it might be related to the ps classic, but parasite eve is only in the japanese edition so that's not it

tbh just rerelease the old games. baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more

Cereal for Dinner

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Sorcerologist
If they make a sequel, they should just ignore The 3rd Birthday and make a sequel to Parasite Eve 2. They could even make up a time travel reason to justify ignoring PE3 if they wanted to.

Top Bottom