• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Square-Enix Selling Off IO / Hitman

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'd like to play the new(est) Hitman game. I don't mind the episodic nature – I always wait so long to buy games anyway that it's no problem to just pick up the whole set. What I can't get over is that parts of the game have already disappeared forever behind time locks. Not just your standard seasonal events but actual story-based content. As Super Bunnyhop said, it's a "counterstrategy to smart and responsible spending", or in other words, it's designed to persuade people like me to spend more and spend sooner. Not happening. It's also bullshit that you can't progress with the game in offline mode, only replay parts you've already unlocked. If anything like that applies to the Remake I'm gonna be mad.

Top Bottom