Square Enix's New Digital Magazine

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
...like what? :monster:

I imagine if they read our site they'd send us cease and desist letters for unauthorised translations of the Ultimania stuff. :P

Well, technically it's not the European representatives of Square we are talking shit about, right? I don't think that the heads of EU Square has anything to do with how the game is made, other than how the dubbing and translations are done. I would doubt that the JP Square headquarters know anything about this present business.

Correct me if I'm wrong of course. My understanding of the video game industry is limited.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Big thanks to the site staff. Without them, this place wouldn't haven't gotten any recognition.

Bullshit clearly I am a beacon of awesomeness for everyone.

:awesome:

Ghost X

Yeah, I'm guessing that did a quick google search, and thelifestream appeared at the top in popular results or whatever. They did a tiny investigation and said, "looks good to me", and voila. This is regarding how most commentary of recent years is "This game is shit".

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
This totally makes my day. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to making this place what it is.

Great justice!

X :neo:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
...like what? :monster:

I imagine if they read our site they'd send us cease and desist letters for unauthorised translations of the Ultimania stuff. :P

tbh, I'm surprised they haven't. I'm guessing their policy / standing on fansites has altered severely some years ago.

And +1 on the staff and community making this place what it is today.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
It's funny how this is one of their favs when all we do is talk shit about them.

What we do is constructive criticism, giving reasons of why we don't like certain things, instead of just wailing for no reason at every single thing SE does or doesn't.

@thread: OMG! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Top Bottom