• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Staff Audit and Critique: Please post your thoughts here

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well in order to keep the ball rolling while the topic is fresh in our minds, here's the thread for us to post our thoughts/opinions/criticism of the staff here as a whole on TLS. Please post your thoughts on each staff member you so wish so that we may have an idea of our memberbases' thoughts and how we can improve and what we need to keep doing right (if anything :awesome: ).

Administrators: Cthulhu, V, X-SOLDIER, Xelloss

Super Moderators: Ariadne, Harley Quinn, Ishtar, mister butt naked, Morgause, Rick Grimes, Rygdea, Vash the Stampede

Site Staff: Cloud_S, Dark and Divine, Glitterberri, KuraudoStrife, pESCAbAdA, Pixel, Shademp

Moderators: DNA

pleasebegentle..Ibruiseeasily

Last edited:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Also, please be as straight up and honest ad possible. No fear of reprisal here, say what's on your mind, absolutely and totally.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I don't think Terry Boggard should be a mod because the fucker is hardly ever here :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
X-Soldier - BEST ADMIN EVER. Of course... I'm biased!

Xelloss - A disgusting monster. J/K, I usually like how Mako handles things, but some of the crap on FFOF I really disliked and disagreed with and I was very disappointed. However, he's apologized for it so I'm cool with that now. :monster:

Yopy - Handles things so well. I like his calm demeanor about most situations.

V- Never had a problem with ya Aaron, you're quite awesome, but pretty quick to go on the defensive which makes it seem more like you want to argue with members more than reach a solution. Not saying you're terrible or anything, but uh, I guess everyone should be more level headed like X and Yopy. :monster: As far as Admins go.

Ariadne - O, just the sexiest of the Mods. ;D Lawl, in all seriousness though, Tres has always been awesome. Good posts, good personality, really sets a good example for us all most of the time.

Mog - Is awesome, likeable, really gets along with all of the members, I feel like he can do his job well and rationally because he's more like a friend to all the members not 'just a Mod'. Which is really awesome.

Tenny - Is nice and usually stays out of the drama, lol. So idk she's great? XD

Harley Quinn - No real opinion, sorry. ;o;

Rick Grimes - Has been good as far as I've seen. I've also seen his level headedness most of the time too, which is a great quality.

Forcie - Never had any complaints with him. /inb4 OMG DO DA AWARDZ BETTAR :awesome: He's not really describably, he's just Force. xD (That's not a bad thing :monster: )

Hito - Hito's cool. I think his love for cats may hinder his moderation abilities.

Site staff

So I only really have interacted with Pixel and I guess a bit with Shadey, but even so I don't know them very well. As far as I know, Pixel and Shade have posted some really awesome FF stuff and have always been very creative minds. THough, everyone has at least a little bit on site staff. Sorry I don't really interact with you guys as often as I should, I can't really formulate the best opinion. xD Same with the regular Moderators, besides Dacon. Who is uh, well, no complaints. :monster:

My views on Ryu have already been made, so yeah. Don't ban or demod him and hopefully both he and everyone else has learned something about one another.
Okay so these are mostly compliments but those are my honest feels. xD

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I have no complaints about any of the Mods or Staff at all. They have only ever been civil in their dealings with me.

I will say that some mods and staff seem more approachable than others, but that is just my personal preference. Might be different for other people.

I haven't been here long enough, but I have witnessed people clashing with Mods over infractions and such, and in some cases it is clear that its personal history coming into play (from both sides sometimes)

I don't know. If I was in charge I would recommend that Mods don't handle issues with members they have had trouble with in the past, that it would be best if a different Mod dealt with it so there can't be accusations of favoritism/vendettas.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Imo, each moderator should have a separate thread. People are giving their thoughts on Ryu in one; the others sgoykd have their own as well so things aren't lost in a wall of text, which several posts will undoubtedly be, mine included.

I'm quite sure that my post(s) will be quite shocking for some people.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
pESCAbAdA

In a word- who? I'd completely forgotten this person, they haven't posted in two years, though they checked up a week ago.

Anyways, keep in mind mods are also front page staff too at times. Feel free to rate us on that, too.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Imo, each moderator should have a separate thread. People are giving their thoughts on Ryu in one; the others sgoykd have their own as well so things aren't lost in a wall of text, which several posts will undoubtedly be, mine included.

I'm quite sure that my post(s) will be quite shocking for some people.
If that's how people would like to do this, would a separate subforum be more appropriate as to not fill the regular feedback on with threads on this one subject?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
That sounds good, yeah. Ice no idea what anyone else thinks, but i jnow my own post is going to need spoiler tags for tldr if it's one thread XD

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I don't think opening an entire section for this is going to be needed. Spill your guts, we'll read it despite the tl;dr. Judging by the few posts made here and in other thread, I'm going to make a preliminary sweeping generalization and guess that most people are okay with most staff.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I'd like to mention that one of the original reasons I thought of the TLS secrets tumblr with Tiff was so people could have a safe, anonymous place to maybe get things off their chest in regards to the site and how it's being handled. Because at the time, I noticed a lot of people were really unsatisfied with the way some things were being handled, but didn't want to say anything. Sometimes it's hard being brutally honest, especially if you feel like it's going to harm a relationship you have with someone else on the board.

So... if someone is really, really uncomfortable voicing their opinion for whatever reason, you can always bring it up there. If you don't want it published just make a note of it and we won't. Admittedly, I don't check it as often as some of the others but I'm sure anyone who is able to see it (Aaron, Tenny, Tiff, Kripey and I are everyone I believe?) would really not mind bringing it up on your behalf.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm well aware that in some cases I've probably been unnecessarily abrasive, argumentative, etc. I'm trying to work on that, and I'm sorry if it's offended anyone. It'll probably be better after the holidays; I am under quite a lot of stress right now.

I'll post evaluations of the other staff later.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
To be honest I never had any problem with any staff member or mod, adming, etc. At least not that I remember. And if I don't remember, in any case it would mean it was not important.

So all's well in my opinion. As Octo said before, some feel more approachable, but that's also probably my own personal relationship/view on each of them, so...

Pixel

The Pixie King
Pixel touched me on the no no parts :(

I have no real critisism. Its just been nice getting to know staff and members through the lp and other projects. I really recommend people getting involved with projects and stuff around the site, or even just interacting with the community. That goes for staff and members.

X and Ryu have always been my go to guys if i need anything. Never had any problems with anyone really.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Administrators: Cthulhu, V, X-SOLDIER, Xelloss

They all do there job well, no need for auditing imo.

Ariadne= Great work, no problems with you.

Ryu= Should be up for review, possible temporary demotion may have to be in order considering this past event and over all post style in the past. (See the ancient aliens theory thread, even though i was in agreeance with him, i felt like he approached the debate very aggressively)

mister butt naked= Hes a cool dooood.

Morgause, Rick Grimes, Rygdea, Vash the Stampede = All great people.

Harley Quinn= Im assuming this Adri? If so i hate to be that guy whom everyone is going to call a douche for this but sorry no its annoying to see happen on every community. She kisses ass, gets a mod spot then disappears for ever and doesnt do anything that would warrant staying on staff, heck shes barely on enough to warrant being a member. Shes a repeat offender of doing this on pretty much any community, and its been fairly annoying to see her repeatedly brown nose into a mod position and then just AFK.

Site Staff: All great chaps too.

Pupkcos

Banned
I have a question for V, and I want a proper answer here. I want you to unban Username, I want you to let them post once more. Just give them another opportunity.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Harley Quinn= Im assuming this Adri? If so i hate to be that guy whom everyone is going to call a douche for this but sorry no its annoying to see happen on every community. She kisses ass, gets a mod spot then disappears for ever and doesnt do anything that would warrant staying on staff, heck shes barely on enough to warrant being a member. Shes a repeat offender of doing this on pretty much any community, and its been fairly annoying to see her repeatedly brown nose into a mod position and then just AFK.

Adri never asked to be on staff, and sure as hell has never brown nosed to get anything from them, and has in fact butted heads with them.

The only reason she's on staff is because the RP forum elected her to look after their section.

They just haven't need much done in the moderation department, she has however been quite present on the board.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Adri never asked to be on staff, and sure as hell has never brown nosed to get anything from them, and has in fact butted heads with them.

The only reason she's on staff is because the RP forum elected her to look after their section.

They just haven't need much done in the moderation department, she has however been quite present on the board.

Well sorry for assuming she did something shes known to do again :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Gab, it's a good question, Just let UN back, It's really not asking much. He never did anything too wrong.

Yes he did, amongst other things he created three dozen duplicate accounts and speaks about himself in third person. Each dupe gets you a doubled ban mate. Bugger off now and stop derailing threads with your dupe. Next time it's a meatspin redirect, :monster:.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
gabe you're an idiot stfu. Also where else has she 'been known' to do this? FCF? No one ever done anything on there anyway...

Anyways I don't quite like the format this is being done I think it could be done better but if this is what you guys want to do then so be it. And I can't think of a better solution either. :P

X
From what i've seen around the forums X has always been levelheaded, listening to members concerns etc and not acting like a douche when they bring concerns to him.

mako
tbh his attitude towards the members lately has been appalling ngl. I know he apolgised and all which is good but really that is not how an admin should act. Especially when members are expressing their concerns. We were being rather aggressive I admit but that doesn't excuse his behavior. I expect an admin to treat all members concerns with dignity and respect. =/ I think de-modding is a bit extreme but I don't think his actions should really be let off with a slap on the wrist either.

V
I'm sorry man you know we are good friends but I think it's best I be completely honest here with you. I really didn't like the way you handled our concerns on ffof either. You acted like a complete douche and iirc this isn't the first time since you've been admin again. I don't know what it is but I don't really like you as a staff member. Especially one who gets involved in the non technical side of things on a forum as you never seem to do a good job of it (like when you got involved on fcf). you just never seem to handle the issues very well. =/

yopy
he is de bestest admin ever and I have nothing bad to say to him (in fear of being tentacle raped)

tennyo
Sorry i'm not actually sure what you do as a mod. ban bots maybe? Sorry but i've not seen you do one constructive thing since you were modded. other than that there's nothing more to say you're really nice and get along with the member base well but yeah I just don't see you do anything. =/

mog
Since he cleared things up with the member base a few years back I think he's been the most valuable mod on tls by faaaaar. keep up the good work bro.

road
always here to deal with the drama and he deals with it in a professional way. nothing bad to say about him expect maybe he doesn't log on enough (stop having a life you fgt)

force
Does a good job (sometimes slow though) in organising the awards. Other than that I really don't know him well so I can't comment further.

ryu
there's nothing more to say that hasn't already been said in the threads. I do like the idea of a temp de-modding then after a few months maybe the members vote him back in depending on his actions within those few months.

tres
I don't have any problem with tres he's a great guy who really works hard for the site and community. One bad thing I do have to say though is he can be a bit inactive. =/

the site staff
I don't visit the main page so I got no idea how active or wtf you guys even do. imo whoever is active and contributing to the site stay, the inactive ones can go.

adri
she mods the active rp section and iirc does her job well.

DNA
where did he go lol? and do we really need a graphics mod with no comps or anything like that going on?

PS this is the longest post i've ever made on a forum so appreciate it you bitches.

EDIT: I edited my part on force as I felt it's pretty unfair to call him out on things I really don't know much about so if you see this I apologise dude. I really don't know you well enough to pass judgement.

Last edited:
Top Bottom