Star Wars: Episode 7, 8... and BEYOND!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I have to be quite honest, I'm not a huge fan of the way TCW is animated. On a fundamental level, things like run cycles just feel odd and the movement of characters themselves feel janky, especially when it comes to most of the lightsaber combat. It's just personal preference though, and I love the actual art style itself (and most other things like the writing and dialogue, tbh :monster:)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
tumblr_n5chjodJHd1tse4ydo1_400.gif

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
That's an awesome thing they're doing, and the new creature looks incredible.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Was that animatronic/puppetry, or just really, really good CGI mimicking animatronics?

Because I'm okay with either

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I remember documentaries on how they put a shitton of hours into the prequel trilogy making a CGI Yoda that wiggled his ears and moved just like the OT Yoda

I mean I don't think it ever looked like puppet!Yoda but he was pretty badass regardless

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
And the thing is, with Yoda, they didn't even need to. They did it because they could, :monster:.

Oh and Yoda fight scenes.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Probably one of my favorite moments of the prequels was when Dooku throws down and Yoda Force-pulls his lightsaber out for the very first time in the films

and up until that point in the history of Star Wars shit had never gotten realer than the Grand Master of the Jedi Council being goaded into laying that smackdown

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Can't believe I actually missed this. I was going through some posts on a star wars news site I follow and found a post in which Timothy Zahn actually puts forward his opinion on the way the EU is being handled at this point.

http://www.starwars7news.com/2014/04/timothy-zahns-thoughts-on-new-star-wars.html

As an aside to this, it has been stated that novels and video games made in the future, starting with the novel "A New Dawn" will be considered canon.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Not sure if anyone's posted this, but I'm watching this right now on catch-up and it's quite hilarious.

Top Bottom