trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
No way! Star Wars carbuncle at 00:10! <3 <3 <3

According to Google, it's some sort of a crystal fox:
The-Last-Jedi-Crystal-Fox-Featured-10312017.jpg

https://www.inverse.com/article/37288-star-wars-last-jedi-ice-dog-crystal-fox

While the new movies benefit most from the original Star Wars trilogy, I like it when they connect back to the prequel trilogy because it makes the universe feel more "whole". With the great writing of the new movies I expect an appearance by Jar Jar Binks to be worked in nicely.

I picture that old-alien Jar Jar will be a character we sympathize with, given the long and tragic history he has seen and been a part of.

*is optimistic*

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well first off she probably doesn't need to, she'll be making bank off of these things for the rest of her life :awesome:

Second, Mark Hamill and co didn't do anything with Star Wars for almost 40 years, there's still time :awesome:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I don't care what people say about Jar Jar, he's not any worse than the stupid love affair in episode II. :monster:

If anyone from the prequels deserves to make a cameo appearance in episode VIII or IX, it's a certain elderly Togruta female. :awesome:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
To this day, I still don't know how Padme fell for the "I don't like sand..." pick up line and ended up bearing Luke and Leia from this horrid love affair.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I meant to say "prequel era" as I'm sure some people don't know who I'm talking about. :monster:

Also, yes, most of the time when every time Anakin and Padme were together I wanted to take a staple gun to both their lips.

Charles Xavier

Pro Adventurer
Got my screening on midnight for December 17th. What an absolute pain in the ass it was getting my ticket. I'm envious of you guys if you're seeing it before I do.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

PSA: This means that I am going to be essentially COMPLETELY off of the internet from Saturday until Thursday. Excitementtttttt. (Also, every time I think that I can't love Rian Johnson any more, I see something else of him, and it just fills me with even more happiness).

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
When Disney buys Fox, you think we can get the Fox fanfare back on the Star Wars movies? It just doesn't feel right without it. :P

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Rewatched TFA (Crafty business decision, Netflix, putting it up now.)

Interesting things to note:

Kylo Ren appears to be familiar with both Lor San Tekka and Rey.

Poe killed Finn's best friend before he became his new best friend.

Top Bottom