• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Star Wars: Episode 7, 8... and BEYOND!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
The novelization reveals that Rey's father is ...

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-rise-skywalker-rey-father-palpatine-clone/

R5Cs2fI.jpg

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
I hope we get this Clone's backstory. How this research specimen escaped and somehow found love as the empire fell around him would be a genuinely compelling story. Imagine having Palpatine's intelligence without his powers and having to play a cat and mouse game with the NR and FO just to stay alive. I want to know more about this person.

This is what comes of listening too much to the fanbase. They're trying to address the 'criticism' of people that were repulsed at the thought of Palpatine procreating.

JK was answering direct questions, it's not like she just announced that for no reason.

In other news, 'Dooku: Jedi Lost' and 'Resistance Reborn' are now in my local library.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Apparently the junior novelization of TRoS somewhat retcons/clarifies the Rule of Two.

Makes sense, to be honest. There was a remark in the Visual Dictionary about same ancient passage that references Force Dyads sounding remarkably similar to ancient Sith talk about the Rule of Two. Also, according to Rae Carson's novelization of TRoS, the Sith had long been trying to discover how to achieve the power of a Force Dyad. Palpatine reflects at one point that the Rule of Two "was a pale imitation, an unworthy but necessary successor to the older, purer doctrine of the Dyad."

So the Sith had been getting it all wrong since it requires the Light and Dark Side.

Top Bottom