• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Star Wars Rebels

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Huh. I wasn't expecting

a giant space whale/jellyfish attack, I'd completely forgotten about those things. I thought it was the manta ray things that were attracted by the frequency?

Lot of friendly animal companions in this show.

Yay, Pellaeon's alive!

Dammit, Thrawn's alive!

Wait, so Jacen is pronounced 'Jason'? I always thought it was 'Jassen'.

I wasn't as engaged in this as Clone Wars, but it's still a good show, just not one for me.

They actually got Ian McDiarmid to voice Palpatine. Wow.

Edit: Also, they wiped out the entire planetary garrison. The ghost crew might actually top Luke's kill count.

Last edited:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I SCROLLED PAST EVERYTHING BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE SPOILERS BUT THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN SEASON 4 THAT I WASN'T READY FOR!

THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!!!!!!

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Sooooooooooooooooooooo,
Jacen Syndulla is actually going to become Luke's apprentice, then join the knights of Wren, right?
:monster:

*places bets*

Also,
Ahsoka/Sabine adventure? Ahsoka and Sabine form the knights of Wren? Definitely Wren, not Ren?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I definitely also feel that that is a likely conclusion. I am curious if they'll show up in Resistance or not, and if so, how heavily.

X :neo:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
What did Anakin ever do with Ahsoka's padawan braid...?

Am I forgetting something or was it just never mentioned again after TCW? :closedmonster:

Top Bottom