Steam Summer Sale 2014

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
ShadowyUnimportantHorsefly.gif

I just bought xcom and Sins of a Solar Empire something. I got strangely addicted to the first one of the latter, :awesome:. and heard good things about xcom.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I picked up Mirror's Edge for $5. When this class is over I'm probably going to need to start clearing out my backlog.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'm hoping some interesting stuff I don't have goes on sale. So far it's stuff I've got and stuff I don't want ;.;

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I pirated Mirror's Edge way back when, it was a neat little game with interesting gameplay mechanics and such but... didn't stick.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Oooh! Finally have a good excuse to get World of Goo again (why did I have to loose both the hard copy and the game files :( ) and both versions of Poker Night at the Inventory are half off... yey!

Alice

The Persistent Flourish
I posted this on my Tumblr, but I'm honestly just waiting for the Arkham games to price drop just a little bit more. Then I'll have even less of a reason to touch my 360. Plus, buying the PC GOTY versions actually costs less than trying to buy DLC for the console versions, soo..

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I really wish I had spare money for The Witcher 3 right now - 20% off because I have the other two games ;.;

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
fuck pre-purchases

I'll drink to that.

OT: Waiting for Dark Souls 2 to show up for the day. It is already 33% for the duration of the summer sale, but it will go cheaper. Most likely will go down to 50%, but there is a small chance it might go 66%.

Now we play the waiting game... the waiting game sucks; who wants to play Hungry Hungry Hippos?

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I really wish I had spare money for The Witcher 3 right now - 20% off because I have the other two games ;.;

I feel your pain.

Used the last of my expendable cash on the 30% off deal on Dark Souls 2 before i noticed the amazing deal on Witch 2.

Oh well DS2 is still an amazingly fun game :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Sins of a Solar Empire something. I got strangely addicted to the first one of the latter, :awesome:

I am frequently tempted by this. I didn't play much of the first one, but I thought it was really cool.

Fuck early access, fuck pre-purchases :monster:

I agree in general. But that Divinity Original Sin game looks very cool and it's only early access for 9 more days anyway, so I could just be saving some on the purchase price...

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
If there's the rare soul that hasn't played Skyrim yet, it's on sale now for €3,74. Dragon Age for €5, but TBH Skyrim >>>>>>>>>> DA. Now in price, too.

also WHY ARE THEY PUTTING EARLY ACCESS GAMES ON SALE. this is ridiculous, what's next, give money to random strangers so that maybe they'll start to develop games?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'd hold out on Skyrim for now, because they ALWAYS put the Legendary version on sale as well, giving you all the DLC plus the game itself. Right now, it's 66% off, but they'll definitely go lower. They always always ALWAYS do.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
If you want to skimp on those few bucks, then sure :monster:. Although Skyrim with the extras would be a neat deal.

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
^^Skyrim with the extras is awesome. Particularly the Dragonborn DLC for those of you who are homesick for Morrowind. And we get to see Hermaeus Mora's deadric realm...

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I made my first ever purchases with the Ultimate Edition of Dragon Age: Origins and Legendary Edition of Skyrim. Got both for just under £12. My laptop can run them on lower graphics, but from what I've researched, I need a better video card.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
EXCELLENT CHOICES

I find that DA on PC plays really differently from the console version, though it's still fun. Skyrim lets me use a controller, so :oscar:

Top Bottom