Steven Universe

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Does anyone else watch this show? Because it's amazing, and it's got a lot of the animators who I've followed from other projects (or from way back in the day), and it's just fantastic.

X :neo:

I've been meaning to check this out for a while, but I haven't got around to it yet. The Utena references alone are enough to get me interested - Utena is my favorite show ever (definitely check it out if you're into genre subversion) - and I've heard good stuff about it overall so I guess I better get on it. :monster:

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I finally checked out and caught up with the series earlier this year, definitely a great series worth watching, especially if you're an anime and video game fan.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Adore this show. About to bingewatch season 4 for the first time. Looking forward to surprises galore!

So this is where I duck out to avoid spoilers.

PS: People often say I'm what would happen if Peridot and Pearl ever fused.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Looking forward to your Season 4 thoughts when you get through it!!! (Also, that is a pretty grand statement about fusions, and I think you'll enjoy that comparison even more as you keep watching).

X :neo:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I know this is unfair, but I wanted to get into this show, but the one person I met that a super big fan of the show, well, she turned out to be an unfettered psychopath.

Is it good?

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
I know this is unfair, but I wanted to get into this show, but the one person I met that a super big fan of the show, well, she turned out to be an unfettered psychopath.

Is it good?

Its a show with a lot of fun and a lot of heart, and a ton of depth.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Well I am dumbfounded by the most recent episodes, I thought for sure the show had debunked all the season 1 hints as red herrings. I haven’t been this shocked by a plot twist in a long time.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Yeah, I spent 5 hours rocketing off the walls over the latest bomb. Poor Fancy and B had to watch me babble on twitter without actually making any sense.

Top Bottom