• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Steven Universe

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Does anyone else watch this show? Because it's amazing, and it's got a lot of the animators who I've followed from other projects (or from way back in the day), and it's just fantastic.

X :neo:

I've been meaning to check this out for a while, but I haven't got around to it yet. The Utena references alone are enough to get me interested - Utena is my favorite show ever (definitely check it out if you're into genre subversion) - and I've heard good stuff about it overall so I guess I better get on it. :monster:

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I finally checked out and caught up with the series earlier this year, definitely a great series worth watching, especially if you're an anime and video game fan.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Adore this show. About to bingewatch season 4 for the first time. Looking forward to surprises galore!

So this is where I duck out to avoid spoilers.

PS: People often say I'm what would happen if Peridot and Pearl ever fused.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Looking forward to your Season 4 thoughts when you get through it!!! (Also, that is a pretty grand statement about fusions, and I think you'll enjoy that comparison even more as you keep watching).

X :neo:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I know this is unfair, but I wanted to get into this show, but the one person I met that a super big fan of the show, well, she turned out to be an unfettered psychopath.

Is it good?

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
I know this is unfair, but I wanted to get into this show, but the one person I met that a super big fan of the show, well, she turned out to be an unfettered psychopath.

Is it good?

Its a show with a lot of fun and a lot of heart, and a ton of depth.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Well I am dumbfounded by the most recent episodes, I thought for sure the show had debunked all the season 1 hints as red herrings. I haven’t been this shocked by a plot twist in a long time.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Yeah, I spent 5 hours rocketing off the walls over the latest bomb. Poor Fancy and B had to watch me babble on twitter without actually making any sense.

Top Bottom