• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Strike in the Night - Lightning Fanclub

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
I know that FFXIII just came out yesterday, but I thought that there should be a fanclub for the leading lady, Lightning.

So come and celebrate the awesome new hero of the Final Fantasy family!

Rules:

Obey all forum rules
No flaming
Please use spoiler tags as needed since this is a new release

Other than that come in, grab a soda and some cookies and let's have fun!

(Mod note: If this is a duplicate club then please feel free to delete it.)

lightning3oa3.jpg

final-fantasy-xiii-lightning-render.jpg

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
Lightning_PUNCH___FF13_by_masqueval.jpg

For some reason Smack My Bitch Up sounds like a good club name. :lol:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
JOINING THE SHIT OUT OF THIS CLUB.

I hope no one minds that I like to objectify her.

I mean

I like her for her personality of course.

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
I'm not a great artist but the request is served.

SE Members has a bunch of cool wallpapers up too. If you want I can post them up here too. Also I may see if GameStop will finally sell me the promo posters. I wanted to buy the CC ones but did they give them to me? Nooo... Maybe this time...

What color would you call her hair? I'm thinking about either a new pic or coloring this in and I have no idea what color this would be...

Photo15-1.jpg

Last edited:

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
lightning-riding.jpg

She's rather indifferent about that...

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Has anyone here read the Novel that goes with the game? You can find it here and Lightning is in Episode Zero.

I like how upon meeting Lebreau the first thing Lightning does is stare at her breasts. :awesome:

i ship it okay :c

Last edited:

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
Thanks for the linkage! I was thinking of doing an AMV since I'm on Spring Break. Thoughts on a song? Otherwise I'm going with either Vi ar dom Tuffaste by Nanne Gronvall or Lithium Flower from Ghost in the Shell, but I want to take requests first.

Also there was this pic that made me break out laughing.

Edit:

Pic I drew
Based on how much regret I was sensing from Lightning about her sister, also based off of the numerous C&A scenes in ACC.
Photo16-1.jpg

Last edited:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I'm objectifying your icon right now.

Also, club needs more fanart.

Here, I finished this one a while ago:

0be737f79655d3ee4f179ffa484e2818.jpg

I know, I made her look like a "magical girl" :awesome:

If you want to know where I took the magic circles and the rose petals' brushes from, go here: http://redheadstock.deviantart.com/

Kamui said:
What color would you call her hair? I'm thinking about either a new pic or coloring this in and I have no idea what color this would be...

In some shots her hair looks light-brown/blonde, but in most of them her hair is clearly pink. I went with light pink.

Last edited:

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Joining. Right now.

Lightning's just so sweet really, underneath it all.
Just been playing through chapter 5 and how she warms up to Hope is so adorable!

Wallpapers I would like to share:
FFXIIILightning.jpg
FFXIII1.jpg
FFXIII2.jpg

The second is my favourite.

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
Wow totally amazing picture Glaurung! No worries about the magical girl thing, it actually reminded me of
the summoning circles that show up when she summons Odin.

I just finished that chapter myself Raquelborn! So awesome! And I am so putting up the first one, just because the caption should be: "Your head asplode now." Thanks for providing those! ^_^

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
Very cool!

Anyone have a diagram of how the gunblade switches shapes? I was looking at the action figure I just got and rewatching scenes as best as I could, but no such luck. Help?

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I just started the game and I'm already loving Lightning to death ;_;

GET THIS HBIC IN A DISSIDIA SEQUEL PLZ :monster:

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
Yesterday
went through Palomporom, and the scene when Fang is examining Lighting's L'Cie brand made me squeal.
Thankfully I have never had a similar experience for all of my injuries. I may do a picture of it just for fun.
At the very least her reaction since it's offscreen during the scene.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Blitzed through chapters 5-7 last night and...
LighningHug2.png

NAWWWWWWWWWWW!

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Neopolitian - fangxlightxvanille

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Claire and Jihl
... lol. I feel like I've heard these names together somewhere before...

guys I was doing really good in the game and then I got to Odin. Wtf happened ;_;

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I want to join my sister's club plz.

so I can tell her about the horridbeautiful teal dress I've picked out for her maid of honor ensemble :awesome:

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
Blitzed through chapters 5-7 last night and...
LighningHug2.png

NAWWWWWWWWWWW!

Same reaction here to that. I almost teared up. Almost.

Looneymoon said:
guys I was doing really good in the game and then I got to Odin. Wtf happened ;_;

Make sure to have
both Hope and Lightning as Medic or Lightning as Medic and Hope as Synergist. He likes healing spells and chains.
After that, just keep trying until it works.

Anyone care to share their favorite Lightning quote?

Top Bottom