• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

STRRRRRRRRREET FIGHTER 4! BEWARE 56K USERS

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
He's too easy for them to spam moves with.

Laziness>An actual attempt to develop some skill.

Sarcasm Orgasm

Lv. 25 Adventurer
[quote author=kunoichi link=topic=381.msg24862#msg24862 date=1235890888]
As someone once wrote- Ken for show, Ryu for the pro.
[/quote]

Except Ryu sucks. As usual. If he had his Shin Shoryuken, he may have been just a teeny bit more in the higher tiers.

Cammy > All

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
N00bs and their powerups... I still enjoy Zangief in MvsC 8D He along with Venom and Hulk anyway.

Sarcasm Orgasm

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Gameplay-wise, she trumps Bison. Story-wise, she creamed the shit out of Cammy, sad to say. She's good. really good. I dunno though, Bison is still mastermind.

Sarcasm Orgasm

Lv. 25 Adventurer
Not in the anime. Those two are probably my faves asides from Cammy. I main so many characters, I can't find which I play with the most.

Blanka, Sagat, Guile, Ken, Cammy, C. Viper, Abel.

I've always been really good at Street Fighter and Capcom vs. SNK.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I don't know if I should try Capcom vs. SNK. Never got used to the fighting styles. XD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
That anime was crap, seriously wtf was going. Goddamn melodrama. Shit makes no sense.

And Crimson Viper sucks, I've beaten her to pieces so many times it's not funny.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
It's being debated if Crimson Viper is a high tier or not. Half the people playing online still don't know what the fuck to do with her.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
[quote author=Dacon link=topic=381.msg25659#msg25659 date=1236009008]
That anime was crap, seriously wtf was going. Goddamn melodrama. Shit makes no sense.

And Crimson Viper sucks, I've beaten her to pieces so many times it's not funny.
[/quote]

Actually just checked, Viper is top tier.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
She can really own in the hands of a person who's mastered her.

Check youtube.

Top Bottom