Suikoden team disbanded

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
crays forever

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
It's not as if they were 'disbanded' as in fired all at the same time or up and left recently or whatever. Basically the article is saying (and I've heard this news a few weeks ago), is that the team responsible for making Suikoden has just...moved in different directions in the past few years.

There are a few series that went on after their creator left (The Tales series is a notable example, and the latest Tales game, Vesperia, is fucking fantastic), so Konami could make another Suikoden if they wanted to.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
There are a few series that went on after their creator left (The Tales series is a notable example, and the latest Tales game, Vesperia, is fucking fantastic), so Konami could make another Suikoden if they wanted to.
Though there is also Silent Hill. Which just plain became terrible after Team Silent disbanded.

Top Bottom