• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Super Smash Bros.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
Yaaaay wiifit memes

tumblr_mocgu3LDVx1r47stto1_500.jpg

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Hmm, I didn't know the original was unbalanced. I've only played Melee and Brawl. I'm not really a competitive Smash player, so I prefer Brawl. I don't like playing without items, which is what a lot of the competitive community likes to do.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
*Needs to do*

Random elements that can turn the tide of battle arent really a good thing in competitive play.
Its why competitive Double Dash was never taking seriously :<

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Hmm, I didn't know the original was unbalanced. I've only played Melee and Brawl. I'm not really a competitive Smash player, so I prefer Brawl. I don't like playing without items, which is what a lot of the competitive community likes to do.
The original was horribly unbalanced. Kirby and Pikachu were at the top and everyone else was below them... There also were only three B moves instead of four, no mid-air doges, you could only throw people once you grabbed them... the items were really OP, the Hammer never malfunctioned... there was no C-stick so you had to time smash attacks with the A button, you couldn't charge smash attacks... the scale of some of the stages was really off... I could go on and on...

Part of which is due to the original Smash Bros. being someone's pet project of a game that no one thought would do well...

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Well wouldn't you prefer the original Smash competitively, then? It's got the smallest cast of all.

Also, image is b0rken.

As a matter of fact, plenty do, but most people do prefer Melee in tournaments, so I've heard from the Australian scene. :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i don't understand people who complain about wii fit trainer being in the game at all. the memes alone are worth it.

#talk shit get fit

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I find myself mostly amused by the AC Villager and The Wii Fit Trainer making it into the roster, but I'm so stoked by Mega Man.

Now, if we get Fire Emblem Awakening characters in there....FufufufufuFUFUFUFUFUFUF

Hisako

AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Fire Emblem would have a good chance of having new characters in it, all things considered. Even if they do turn out to not be all that high-tiered. :monster:

/ike

i'll make you fit

into a coffin

visualize your ideal body

bag

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Given that there's been two Fire Emblem characters in the last two games and very recently a Fire Emblem game (Awakening-3DS) delivered a fantastic experience and topped the charts on websites like IGN.
I just hope we don't get Ike & Marth. I don't mind Marth but they got rid of my favourite character before and replaced him with Ike making my competitive play very difficult.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Given that there's been two Fire Emblem characters in the last two games and very recently a Fire Emblem game (Awakening-3DS) delivered a fantastic experience and topped the charts on websites like IGN.
I just hope we don't get Ike & Marth. I don't mind Marth but they got rid of my favourite character before and replaced him with Ike making my competitive play very difficult.

I also hope that they will have more than two Fire Emblem characters (if they do Chrom will likely replace Ike). Even if Awakenings "Marth" does not get its own entry in the game it would be cool to see it as alternate costume for Marth.

I also hope Ness and Lucas of the Mother/Earthbound stay in the roster for the game.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
since they added toon link they better add tetra alongside zelda/sheik this time

also skyward sword impa please

Hisako

AKA
best idea evar

ALSO IF NOT SNAKE AGAIN MAYBE GRAY FOX PRETTY PLEASE (he was already an assist trophy in Brawl)
If they do it Sony All-Stars can keep their goddamn animu Raiden idcurr

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Actually this one seems more likely than most of those and I for one would be happy to see him included.

HZb3ynch.jpg
Have Nintendo stated whether the character rosters for the 3DS and Wii U will be different or not?

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Mega Man is an interesting addition. I would like to see more classic 8-bit characters added to the roster.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Kinda funny. Which is more than she ever was on the show.

Top Bottom