Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Okay, so I recently sat down and really watched this show (on a website as they have all episodes from Season 1, Episode 1 - Season 5, Episode 14) and I'm curious to know if there are Supernatural fans on the site? If so, do you (or did) like the series? Favorite characters? Just curious here as I'm relatively new to the show, but seen alot now and, as you can see from my avi and name, I turned into a Castiel fan practically overnight xD. what's ur take on the show?

~ SoS

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
I love it! My fav character is completely obvious though xD

It's Dean, he's the best character :)

I like Castiel, Bobby and Sam though as well.

What I think the creators have done very well is their ability to mix in comedic elements into a more serious storyline. I also like the breaks in the main arc of the story, it keeps it fresh.

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
YAY, glad to have another fan on here XD! I like Dean a bit too, he's a real riot LOL. Sam's cool too, but Castiel just stole my heart. something about the guy is just enchanting i guess haha. As for the story, as much as it's a bit sad at times, it's still awesome. i'm glad Kripke stuck to what he wanted to do and not go the way of the company.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Derp, Alex and I have posted about this show several times, and though we enjoy it, we're not retarded fangirls about it -__-.

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
well aren't you just peachy -__-;;. ah well, i still enjoy the show as a serious fan, regardless.

@ Althea, u have any favorite episodes so far? i havent decided mine yet lol.

~ SoS

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It is a great show. I have a friend who is obsessed. OWD has a Dean avi. :awesome:

Tell me this site where you watch online. I must know...

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
@ Lebreau, the site is www.iwatchsupernatural.com ^.^ Also, my Firefox tends to crash alot on certain episodes here and there, idk why, but, if u have this problem, try different browsers to see if it works. Anyway, wut do u like about the show Lebreau?

~ SoS

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
i like Jared Padalecki's ass http://jaredpadaleckisass.com/ :awesome:

Nah kidding. I like the mix of a really dark plot that can be downright scary with all of the humor that this show actually has. :) And both Sam and Dean can bring on the Emo like no one else! :awesome:

Althea

Pro Adventurer
AKA
myfinalheaven
@Dacon: It's not the fangirl in me I swear, while Jensen Ackles is absolutely roasting, I love it for the story, the mini stories in it.

@Castiel: I really like the more comedic episodes at the moment, they're hilarious, i like the way the writers have poked fun at themselves and their characters in episodes. One of my fav episodes was Changing Channels (Hilarious take on Grey's) Bloody Mary (I think it was called) and, the first episode of season 4 where Dean is back from Hell, pretty awesome reveal in that episode.

@Tennyo: You know, Surf the Channel is quite good as is yidio too, if you wanna go with megavideo videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom