• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
rJ8Ok.png

A club dedicated to the show and now Anime, Supernatural.
Membah List
•Sam Winchester
•Dean Winchester
•serpantie millerz
•Smooth Criminal
•Tifabelle
•John Marston
•Gabriel
•Homosexual Boring Cat
•Ava
•Jessica Drew
•mentaz
•Jefferson Starship aka krunk
Of course I would make this thread. :'D

Some discussion topics:
-Favorite character?
-Sam or Dean, who do you prefer?
-Souless!Sammy? YES OR YES (I mean no?)
-Reactions to surprising parts?
-Favorite Episode?
-Favorite Pairings?
-Least Favorite Character?
-How far are you in the series?
-Favorite season?

Link to fanart:
http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=Supernatural
Sorry, but you need an account to view. The other obvious choice is deviantart.

Link to Anime episodes:
Subbed:
http://animeready.com/supernatural-the-animation-1/
Dubbed:
http://www.anilinkz.com/supernatural-the-animation/supernatural-the-animation-episode-1/

Link to watch the normal episodes:
http://www.iwatchsupernatural.com/

Supernatual livestream link (obviously, working every Friday):
http://www.justin.tv/trash_your_tvspnville

Some popular Supernatual-based Tumblrs (I'll update this further later):
http://stickingupforsammy.tumblr.com/
http://heysammy.tumblr.com/
http://thedeanwinchester.tumblr.com/
http://mishasteaparty.tumblr.com/

My favorite character is Sammy, so that answers my second topic to discuss too. >w< I've always loved him, right from the start. I prefer his type of personality, while Dean is awesome/badass and hilarious, I prefer the serious dork, with a cute and sweet side. And even... a dark side. :awesome: And tbh, people hated Sam during season 4, but I still liked him... I don't get where this hate comes from. Especially when later on some fans go

OMG SAM KILLED PEOPLE WHAT A JERK I CAN'T FORGIVE THAT

ummm... he didn't have
a soul
. :hmm: Anyway, I tried to keep that as spoiler free as possible, so my reasoning is a bit vague but... if people stick around in dis club then I'll share more if it comes up in discussion. :'D

My second favorite character is Castiel, btw. :3

OKAY MY REACTIONS DURING THIS SERIES HAS BEEN HOLY SHIT, I mean some things just put you on the edge of your seat. During the end of the first season (or start of the second, I can't quite remember) when Dean is
trapped in a coma, meeting the grim reaper, that shit was intense! I love how he talks to Sammy through the ouja board. :lmao:
After the end of season 1, I was instantly addicted! It ended on such an intense note that I don't see how anyone couldn't be addicted afterwards. It was like total shitstorm.

My favorite episodes that I can think of off the top of my head are Boogeyman, Mystery Spot, Bad Luck at Black Rock, Croatoan, Everybody loves a clown, Yellow Fever, Mommy Dearest, and of course the episode where they find out what slash fans are LOLOL. (Monster at the End of the Book) To name just a few. >w<

FAVORITE SHIP IS SAM/CASTIEL AKA SASSY. I don't know why, they are so similar in some ways, and totally awkward together. xD I love their interactions. Of course, I still like Destiel (DeanxCas), but Sassy is my crack ship and one true love. And then there's Dean x Lisa. I really do like Lisa despite her being pretty much hated in the fandom... she and Dean could have been so happy together. Of course I love Sam x Jessica. I absolutely loved them together, though we didn't see much of it. You can tell how much Sam loves her. In the episode with the dream life, seeing how happy they all would have been is just heart breaking. xD Lots of girls hate het ships in this fandom but those are the two I like. :3 And yeah I know EVERYONE just loves Wincest, but I hate it. =/ Bond of family is too precious for me to get into that.

Then uh, there's the character I hate. Ruby. Cannot STAND DIS BITCH. From the moment she was introduced I was like REALLY? Can there be a more mary sue, cliche, piece of shit to ever roam a fandom? <XD Okay she's not really mary sue worthy, but she's the random dumbass plot device that everyone wants to die in a fire. Seriously... hate her. She NEVER gets better.

I'm currently caught up in the series. I eagerly await Friday. :'D

Finally, my favorite Season is Season 4 so far.

UWTee.gif

Last edited:

Alexia Ashford

SOMEONE IN THE CORRIDOR?
AKA
Konneh
................ I think Cas is definitely one of my faves. :o
I wanna huggle him.

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm not gonna lie, you should totally add 'Castiel' to the preference section, otherwise my opinion is invalid. :monster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Um. I should be on that list. I shouldn't even have to say it.

MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS DEAN. UNF. I SHIP DEANxTIFABELLE. Second would be DeanxLisa. As soon as I saw this setup I knew I wanted to see more of her and baby Dean (omfghowcuteisthatboy), and according to my source :awesome:, she and her son show up again, so yay!

I'm somewhere in the beginning of Season 4, so I've just "met" Castiel. I still have to figure him out :monster: As far as I am, Sam hasn't met him yet.

I started getting interested because of Tiff's tumblr XD I kept seeing these clips and gifs and infos and I was like HMM THIS SEEMS LIKE SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE. And so I watched the first couple eps and instantly liked it (JUST LIKE I KNEW I WOULD).

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm not gonna lie, you should totally add 'Castiel' to the preference section, otherwise my opinion is invalid.

Well, I meant to see which of the two brothers people preferred, not necessarily having one of them being your favorite character. xD

Some fanart:

ZcIEh.jpg

VtARQ.jpg

fOo6Z.jpg

CFs1b.jpg

tOxuD.jpg

g0bYr.jpg

0iMUs.jpg

L4QfH.jpg

Fl8Kz.png

RX4DK.jpg

TdVco.png

63jiP.png

yKm3S.jpg

62aN7.jpg

TOlQ0.jpg

44JcO.jpg

z2M6H.jpg

inNek.png

dxOYB.png

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Well my opinion on the other two remains pretty much equal all the way through. I still prefer Cas. :monster:

Good shout for an appreciation society though.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well, I don't blame you, Castiel is amazing. :'D It really surprised me that some people started to say they'd hate Cas so easily because of what happened in "Mommy Dearest". I haven't seen the episode after that one so I actually don't know what happened with all of that, but it's funny how easily people's opinions are swayed without actually knowing what's going to happen. xD In my opinion, Cas has been awesome from start to where we are currently, and believe he will be to the end of the entire show. :'D

Cas will only be in the first episode of Season 7... D:

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
I WANNA JOIN ADD ME PLEASE!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Also, I was thinking about making this one this morning, but I figured, I'd let either you or Chi do it :P, even if I am just as big a fan xD.

~ Raz

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I haven't been this into a tv series since....Christ, X-Files? Dr. Sexy?

Sign me the fuck up.

I'm already prepared for tomorrow's season finale. The shit's gonna hit the fan.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I will happily join the club as long as you people don't get stupid with the retarded shipping.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Mako and Dacon watch Supernatural too O.o MIND BLOWN. XD

NOW I NEED TO CATCH UP EVEN MORE!

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
I will happily join the club as long as you people don't get stupid with the retarded shipping.

^ Personally, I really enjoy and love the brotherly bond the Winchesters have, and now share that bond to a degree with Castiel as well. It's part of the reason I became so invested in the show, cuz it's really deep and emotional.

~ Raz

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Yeah seriously, the shipping will put me off this a lot. I prefer to respect what is actually being put on screen and the actual character development. These are the things the production team put effort into and with this especially it shines through.

Hypotheticals and nonsensical shipping can stay on Tumblr.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

Actually, when it comes to Supernatural I get REALLY tired of people only talking about ships all of the freaking time. :I I enjoy them, yeah, but people seriously have flame wars about this crap constantly. Like, which is more canon WINCEST OR DESTIEL? Neither of them are canon, and they never will be. .__. I don't mind people liking them obviously, but when it's all the fandom talks about I really have the desire to talk about the actual damn show and characters. It's been a long time since I've had that, and I know people here have expressed liking it, and I know a lot of you don't give a damn about ships sooo... I think it will be nice. c:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
How did I not see this?! :O

Sign me up! :D

I love this show, it's seriously amazing, all seasons.

Dude, who the fuck cares about ships?! It's Supernatural. D: You watch it for the horror and stuffs. :D

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Dude, who the fuck cares about ships?! It's Supernatural. D: You watch it for the horror and stuffs. :D

a ridiculously large portion of the fanbase unfortunately

Mariketsu

AKA
Razael
Agreed. I'm actually not into the pairings at all really (save maybe Cas/Meg) but yeah. It does get really annoying.

~ Raz

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
I haven't watched in a while but I can has membership?

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Ola, I would like to join.

And I'm all for shipping, but it's not necessary at all to bitch to others about what they ship. Let people ship what they want and deal with it if they don't like your pairing. But honestly, I haven't seen a lot of shipping wars within the SPN fandom at all. I see more in the FFVII fandom.

My favorite character is Castiel, my favorite pairing is destiel, and even though I love care bear!Sam more, I really liked soul-less!Sam.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I haven't watched in a while but I can has membership?

Of course! Even Jefferson Starships like Audi can join.

@Amy~ I didn't see a lot of shipping wars at first, but the more SPN blogs I followed on Tumblr the more bitching I saw. :I

@Ava - I forgot about Cas/Meg! I like that ship too. c;

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
More than anything else, I think I watch Supernatural for the humour. Not so much the humour as it is, but the fact that it is intertwined so brilliantly with the really tense and serious moments.
Mystery Spot will always be my favourite episode.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I AM NOT A PIECE OF MEAT!

Ahem that said I watch the show for the same reasons as the gay cat above stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom