• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I don't think Bobby's in real danger, tbh. I think they've pissed off enough fans by canning Cas.

I'm far more worried about us still not knowing what the fuck the deal with the Leviathans is and what they want. Seriously. There's being mysterious and then there's I-have-no-fucking-clue, which is the sense I'm getting from the show right now.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
/hyperventilates.

Watch it be some shitty flashback episode >_> Then again I don't think they can do three episodes of flash backs :monster: THO WITH THE WAY THINGS HAVE GONE I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Supernatural 7x17 Official Description

“The Born-Again Identity”
MISHA COLLINS RETURNS! — Lucifer (guest star Mark Pellegrino) drives Sam (Jared Padalecki) to the breaking point and Sam ends up in a mental hospital. Desperate to save his brother, Dean (Jensen Ackles) calls every hunter he knows for help. One of the hunters gives him the name of a healer who turns out to have a very familiar face (guest star Misha Collins). Robert Singer directed the episode written by Sera Gamble (#717).

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I fucking knew that's how they'd bring him back.

Fucking knew it.

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
...so he's essentially not Castiel. :\

860841-NK01J55.gif

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Wait, so Misha isn't going to be Cas?

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED AND PISSED ABOUT THIS.

UGH, Y U BREAK MY HEART, SERA?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well... he's supposed to be in three episodes including this one... so... let's hope that something good might happen. Doubt it, tho. ._.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
He IS Cas, but umm..given the fact he was possessed and devoured by a bazillion-trillion of Leviathans and seemingly dead, it'd be kinda silly to expect him to just pop back up as if nothing happened.

He probably got reincarnated or reborn or something and will have to regain his memories of his past self again.

It's better than him being completely dead and buried.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
He IS Cas, but umm..given the fact he was possessed and devoured by a bazillion-trillion of Leviathans and seemingly dead, it'd be kinda silly to expect him to just pop back up as if nothing happened.

He probably got reincarnated or reborn or something and will have to regain his memories of his past self again.

It's better than him being completely dead and buried.

He's probably going to be a busty blond and then he and Dean are going to fuck.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
It actually kind of sounds like he's gonna end up like Anna Milton, but minus the "growing up as a human" and "ripping out his grace" part. Either that or he lost his memory after being restored. That's just what I think tho.

~ Raz

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Only excited about 7.17 promo.

Dean's all like "a part of me always believed you'd come back"

Here's a thought: HOW ABOUT ACTING LIKE IT FOR 16 EPISODES, DEAN? HUH?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, it seemed like Sam believed that more than him, lol. And I say that without shipping bias. I mean, when Cas went all Godstiel, Sam never gave up on him and Dean was just like
"lol nope nothing we can do"

actually after Cas died or whatever they both kinda just acted like it never happened and it's like wat
he never got a proper tribute >nO

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Because this show is shit now.

I can't believe you people still watch this garbage, shipping stupidity aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom