• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Surprise! Another New Moderator Joins the Fray...

Lex

Administrator
Someone came third in the voting during the previous mod round (by a fairly narrow margin, votes considered), and after mulling it over for a while I decided I'd like to extend modship to this person for several reasons:

- The board and discord will be busier as more news is released
- Time zone considerations
- This person has already proven themselves in other ways, is consistently active everywhere and participates heavily in the creation of TLS content

I discussed with Tres and X who have agreed that it's a good fit.

So folks, please welcome Fancy as a new mod. This won't be much of a change since she's already the Community Manager, it just means she'll have mod powers in every section now rather than just one.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
giphy.gif

tumblr_leuq34SHx61qatwod.gif

tumblr_m15oary5CT1r61dp7o1_500.gif

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
To elaborate on this, X recently traded God's Country for the Heathen Lands of Europe across the Atlantic, so ... :monster:

Also, he's keeping pretty busy with getting his new life in order.

SkeletalBronzeAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

I'm still working US hours, but I've yet to even really get my life set up into a workable state at present. :awesomonster:
My activity is VERY sporadic lately, but as of literally 2 hours ago, I finally have a desk. Still like 2-3 weeks out from having a bed again though.

I am properly stoked to have Fancy around with Moderative capabilities to help out, especially as all of the Remake news is ramping up while I'm in a far from reliable state still. I've got lots of confidence that it'll help us out on Staff a shitton in the long run.

X :neo:

Top Bottom