• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Suspension of Disbelief and Good Fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Because NONE of the mods here EVER complain/insult/deconstruct the Compilation or SE in general. We're all just such fanboys.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
OMG he's been banned lols all around.:monster:

X-SOLDIER, you do realise he'll come back with an even worse attitude and make a thread demeaning everyone and bawwwiiinnnnngggggg about his ban and how unjustified it was and when people try to point out why he was banned he'll continue his whole "I'm right, you're wrong" tirade only to probably get himself banned again...

I don't think he watched it either, come to think of it I don't think he even watched the original until now, the constant quoting of stuff we already knew and the way he quoted it, like he'd never heard it before.

What really bugged me was he kept going on about no development, but didn't actually explain why he felt this was.

Damn I think he's definitley the cream of the crop when it comes to the most irritating, disrespectful forum member to grace the internet.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Ignoring the entire thrust of the thread, FUCK red letter media. He had some good points, but the vast majority is either bullshit nitpicks or hating just to hate. Like not understanding shit an eight year old can and did understand.

And no, I don't want to go into it at the moment. His voice irritates me far too much to want to go and review his reviews and back my shit up.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
NO ONE CAN DEBATE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING DEBATE.
i could not stop laughing ngl

but yeah, i feel like if i sat and listened to yahtzee hating on however many games i liked, i would have had just as fun a time as i did reading this thread

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You know everyone hates you here when they'd rather defend ACC than agree with you.

That's pretty goddamn telling.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
i could not stop laughing ngl

but yeah, i feel like if i sat and listened to yahtzee hating on however many games i liked, i would have had just as fun a time as i did reading this thread

The difference is that Yahtzee seems to actually have some certifiable knowledge on what he's talking about.

And gets paid to be a verbally abusive ass.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
AC/C beat up Shakespeare, stole his lunch money, raped his dog, and pissed on his books.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
The difference is that Yahtzee seems to actually have some certifiable knowledge on what he's talking about.

And he's actually funny

DLPB has less in common with Yahtzee and more in common with User Name.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
If he just made himself a bit more agreeable and listened to people it'd be fine but well you know a leopard never changes its spots.

I mean christ I have AC and have only seen bits of ACC and even I can see it's a better improvement to the original. The original isn't my favourite film in the world but its watchable and yeah I can see how ACC improved it, but even if DLPB doesn't like AC or even ACC(if he actually watched it) he wasn't even willing to acknowledge the contrast between the original and the new version and that irked me.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
this is true.

gosh i want to watch him review metroid: the other m again now <3

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
he wasn't even willing to acknowledge

he isnt willing to acknowledge a lot of things.

As long as the mods are bias in my favor, I don't care :awesome:

I know you're joking. But I want to say...there was no bias here. I think he was allowed to go on long enough (for two days, in fact). He spewed crap about a movie he hasn't even seen. Then "watches" it while commenting here. At the end here all he did was insult people en mass without providing any discussion.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
So yeah

I mentioned in the previous page that we should probably kill this thread with fire

How bout it :monster:

Ya, you know someone is intelligent and can form a good argument when they can rip on a game you love, and you can sit there not only listening to it, but laughing and thinking 'ya, that's so true, that character is retarded'. :awesome:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I know you're joking. But I want to say...there was no bias here. I think he was allowed to go on long enough (for two days, in fact). He spewed crap about a movie he hasn't even seen. Then "watches" it while commenting here. At the end here all he did was insult people en mass without providing any discussion.

TBH, if anything I feel they let him off too lightly :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Alright chaps, let's let this thread be, and give him his week to chill out, rather than giving him bait to just come back and start the same song and dance back up. I'm willing to give everyone a chance / the benefit of the doubt / whatever, so hopefully the break from things is for the better. I'll lock this down and we'll have a grand old time elsewhere.

X :neo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom