• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sweetest Ass

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Hair removal creme does not belong on balls. Unless you like the feeling of burning testicles. :wacky:

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
Hair removal creme does not belong on balls. Unless you like the feeling of burning testicles. :wacky:

Much showering after ;)

Has anyone tried durex ''tingly'' lube? This girl I was seeing wanted to try it.. It's like someone holding a blowtorch to your genitals..

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Lol you said up her alley

dirty bird

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Is Octo reading this? The conversation seems right up her alley.
I see all! My internet was borked for a bit there but I am glad you guys have made getting back online all the better.

Not a fan of tingly lube....or any of those lube things really. Sticky...really sticky and then after a while they seem to go all gritty? :sadpanda:

This makes out like I am some sort of sexpert or something, I'm not. I'm a massive prude and I only ever have lube on toast.

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
I see all! My internet was borked for a bit there but I am glad you guys have made getting back online all the better.

Not a fan of tingly lube....or any of those lube things really. Sticky...really sticky and then after a while they seem to go all gritty? :sadpanda:

This makes out like I am some sort of sexpert or something, I'm not. I'm a massive prude and I only ever have lube on toast.

haha.
Yeah the durex ones are shit, KY jelly is better but not amazeballs.

Baby oil all the way :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
haha.
Yeah the durex ones are shit, KY jelly is better but not amazeballs.

Baby oil all the way :monster:

I'm allergic to baby oil, it smells nice though.

Only if you do it for a really really long time.

:awesome:
Well of course, otherwise whats the point?

What was this thread about and why don't we have any arse pictures yet?!

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I don't know what kind of world some of you ladies live in, but men are hairy creatures. dealwithit. lol

If a man expects a woman to be shaven, then she has every right to expect him to be, JUST SAYIN. Otherwise he's getting unshaved legs and... other things. :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
thread needs booty

possibly doused in baby oil

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Much showering after ;)

Has anyone tried durex ''tingly'' lube? This girl I was seeing wanted to try it.. It's like someone holding a blowtorch to your genitals..

Its nowhere near that bad :P

Not that it isn't weird, because it still has that burning cold feeling. But yeah.

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
Its nowhere near that bad :P

Not that it isn't weird, because it still has that burning cold feeling. But yeah.

Maybe I was allergic then.. it hurt for a couple of hours haha. The warming one is alright.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
tingly lube is great
so is strawberry
and razzleberry

wait i hope we're not talking about anal
BECAUSE THERE'S AN OUT HOLE AND AN IN HOLE

Top Bottom