• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Sweetest Ass

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Alright, contributing.

Nude+Female+Butt.png

Out of curiosity would I get into trouble if I made this my avatar? :awesome:

Also. Mine looks almost exactly like this.....only made out of cottage cheese and hair.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I would post my ass up but quite frankly I don't think you could find a bum hairier than mine lol.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I would post my ass up but quite frankly I don't think you could find a bum hairier than mine lol.
L doesnt actually have an ass

its just a shag rug from his lower back onwards

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Look guys, if you're going to argue over who has the hairiest ass there is only one way to settle this.....

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Lead by example, Octo.

No way, if anything this thread has made me more aware of how poor quality my arse is. Have you seen Station in Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey? Yeah, like that.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Why are the women on this board so full of shit.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE DACON ;_;

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

Better than shaving it and then risking slipping right off a toilet seat.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
dawson_crying.gif

but I cannot compare to the sylph-like forms!

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Yeah after seeing a guy get carted out to hospital after shaving his balls went wrong I think I'll stick to being a happy Scottish yeti with hairy bits.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
This one time, I read a story about when this guy shaved / unhaired his arse. It was horrid.

And I have chest hair because I'm a real man, :monster:. No bum hair as far as I know though (or, not that you can see). And leg hair. And I noticed some developing on my lower back too lately. And I don't give a shit, nobody's complained :monster:.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
This one time, I read a story about when this guy shaved / unhaired his arse. It was horrid..

I like stories.

Anyway, arse hair is all good on men. Kind of expected. As long as its not like...so thick that the arse can no longer be seen

Its a lot harder for women. I have dark hair and someone needs to tell my follicles where the minge ends and the buttocks and legs begin because 'unhairing' that whole area is a massive headache.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
ENOUGH STORIES

LETS GET SOME GODDAMN BOOTY UP IN HERE

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
Related: As it was my last training session of the uni year before Christmas we all had to wear fancy dress..

30 mins into the 2 hours session my santa trousers (handily made of thin felt, yes I'm a cheap-ass) ripped and disintegrated into pieces. So I spent 90 mins running around playing sport with my sweet ass hanging out ;)

Top Bottom