Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

Wiegraf

White Knight
AKA
Thamauturge (IMDb and Gamefaqs), Haeralis, Haeralis the Brave, Wiegraf, and JudgeMagisterDelita
Tactics Ogre - Let Us Cling Together: A+ From Parish! OGMOGM!

Oh my gosh I can't wait for this game. Tactical games are almost always my favorites, especially when they have well written plots like what Matsuno constantly gives out.

It comes out 5 days before my birthday... talk about convenient XD

Last edited:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I might end up getting it, too... that's too bad, now I have SO many things to do!!

Also, change your "Location", Wiegraf! :P

KOZMIKKAT

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Tion, SkankinNeko, afro-chan, KOZMIKKAT88
I talked to YASUMI MATSUNO on Twitter!!!! I bullshit you not. I tweeted wishing him a Happy Valentines Day and said I can't wait to play Let Us Cling Together. Instead he started telling me how women in Japan present chocolates to their sweethearts. I replied saying that some men buy chocolates and take their sweethearts on dates. I STILL can't believe he talked to me! Its a dream come true!

I want this badly too! I entered a contest at Destructoid.com to win a PSP, a copy of Tactics Ogre:Let Us Cling Together, AND FF:4 Heroes of the Light. I hope I win!!

On another note, I hope Ogre Battle: Legend of the Zenobia Prince FINALLY gets localized. Kajiya Production Inc (a translation and localization company) should work on it as well.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Actually, he didn't talk to you, he went on autopilot and replied to every twitter message he got, as is becoming of a person that plays a PR role in any organization, :monster:.

KOZMIKKAT

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Actually, he didn't talk to you, he went on autopilot and replied to every twitter message he got, as is becoming of a person that plays a PR role in any organization, :monster:.

He's not a PR and he doesn't reply to every tweet that he gets.

Wiegraf

White Knight
AKA
Thamauturge (IMDb and Gamefaqs), Haeralis, Haeralis the Brave, Wiegraf, and JudgeMagisterDelita
Wow, that is insane luck right there! I talked to Sakimoto on Facebook, and he seemed like a very nice person. I love his music. The Ogre Battle series is making me like him even more

KOZMIKKAT

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Wow, that is insane luck right there! I talked to Sakimoto on Facebook, and he seemed like a very nice person. I love his music. The Ogre Battle series is making me like him even more

You got lucky too! :) That's awesome! He's one of my favorite game composers.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Speaking of Yasumi Matsuno, what's the deal here? This game is being published and co-developed by Square, so is he back with them? He left, whether forcibly or by illness, during FFXII's development.

That'd be great if he was back, but I never heard anything like that, anybody know? Perhaps Kozmikkat can ask him :awesome:

KOZMIKKAT

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
Speaking of Yasumi Matsuno, what's the deal here? This game is being published and co-developed by Square, so is he back with them? He left, whether forcibly or by illness, during FFXII's development.

That'd be great if he was back, but I never heard anything like that, anybody know? Perhaps Kozmikkat can ask him :awesome:

haha! I'll be really lucky if he replied again! ^^

To my knowledge he never left Square. It was a leave of absense due to health, that's all. He has a list on his twitter page titled "sqex" so he's still apart of the company.

KOZMIKKAT

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE?! I checked my facebook and the REAL Matsuno SENT ME a friend request!!! At first I thought it was fake but it isn't!!!

Three reasons:

1)Hironobu Sakuguchi, Alexander O. Smith are his friends. For those who don't know Smith, he is the head of KAJIYA PRODUCTIONS, the localization and translation company behind the Tactics Ogre game. His profile pic is the same as his twitter account, which is a pixelated Edward (FFIV), and his info checks out. As for Sakuguchi, his company info is detailed; there are pictures of him, this man who looks like his relative, and his dog in Honolulu INSIDE his home!!! You can add A.O.Smith because he plays the PR role on FB. I won't add Sakaguchi.....yet. XD

2) There are only three Yasumi Matsuno accounts. One openly admits its fake and is in English only. The other is a wiki page. The real has his Twitter info and details the timeline of his work. His other info, like his current location is included. He replies in both Japanese and English (broken Eng, but cute). It is set to private so if you tried to find this particular one, you won't find it.

3)There are a few SQEX workers who have pages as well that are his friends.

@ForceStealer: Correction! You were right! He left the company. On FB, someone ask him will there be another Orge Battle game, he replied he couldn't because he left the company so he has no rights to the title.

I'm still in lala land right now....:glomp:

Top Bottom