Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Nay

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
No :monster:

Now would you like to press your luck further at not discussing the topic and now spamming it up? I'm not here to answer your hypotheticals about topics that have nothing to do with the thread.

Anyways, I'm gonna say we could use a tech admin and throw my vote behind Aaron.

Username

Banned
oh right, cheers kanga and mako.

Well then, i can't honestly see the blooming problem, and quite frankly....i'm glad :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Alex, the fact is Dee's complaining about when aaron had moderator powers, which we're not offering here. So it really is irrelevant.
I thought that the whether or not the tech admin does or does not have moderator powers was another thing that needed to be discussed in this thread, with the members, which is why this thread is in the main forum not the staff section (thank god) and why Yop led the way by giving his own opinions on it and not carpet bombing us with rules and regulations, but instead asking for what we all think.

Whilst I agree it's probably not a good idea to give the tech admin powers of moderation, it would certainly be a breath of fresh air from a regime of staff that decide what is or isn't relevant, or who's opinion matters or doesn't based on their mood or the power level of their current hissy fit.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
oh right, cheers kanga and mako.

Well then, can't honestly see the blooming problem, and quite frankly....i'm glad :monster:

I have to hand it to you man, your ability to grasp the situation in it's entirety and not overreact has improved.

I thought that the whether or not the tech admin does or does not have moderator powers was another thing that needed to be discussed in this thread, with the members, which is why this thread is in the main forum not the staff section (thank god) and why Yop led the way by giving his own opinions on it and not carpet bombing us with rules and regulations, but instead asking for what we all think.

No, I think it was pretty well agreed on that he wouldn't have mod powers. And I'm pretty sure this thread was made public because Road cba to make a new one.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
HIT ME I'M OPEN!

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
Dude, that was totally off topic. YOU SAID THE *NEXT* one, not the next NEXT. Hah! I'm in the clear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom