Tekken 6

Cerri

hit was super effective !
Finally comes out this year. (Vaguely around November.) Please tell me I'm not the only one excited.

Well, I'm excited. But seriously, the Announcment and waiting thing could have been avoided. How long have we known? Like half a year or something?

Yeeeee...

Still excited though...

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
idk but

TEKKENWHUT.jpg

lolol I'd rather play as him than the slut or the...what the hell is Leo anyway?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
and here I thought we were past doing silly things like calling game characters sluts.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I don't care in the least about this game ;.; Should I?

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
dewey dell / annacamille / anna
The one thing I don't get about Tekken is who the hell actually wins? What is the story about anyway? I've played 3 and 5 but I kinda don't get what the goal is. Someone explain, please =D

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Kazuya won the first tournament, got revenge on his father for throwing him off a cliff when he was younger. Heihachi won the second, threw Kazuya into a volcano. Jin won the third tournament, destroyed Orge as revenge for the death of his mother, no one won the third, as the battle was left pretty much undecided.

As for 5, dunno. The tournament itself is for one billion dollars. Check the wiki entries.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Tekken

Discuss :awesome:

I saw a passing mention of this had quite a few people interested, so wtf not?

Plus I'm interested in seeing some screens/whatever of Tekken 6. I must have it.

My brother always hates me for winning the "cheap" way against him :monster:
Specifically by doing the grabbing moves and tons of low kicks/punches.

The combat system may be a bit broken at times but it is still fun.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
there's a tekken 6 thread already, should I merge?

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
O, I didn't realize. Yes, please.

I miss this game...haven't played in forever.

Username

Banned
Tekken is cool, although i havent played it for ages. I always remember years ago in school we did a tekken tournament where loads of people played and got knocked out, i got quite far as far as i remember, but then i got destroyed by someone who just did huge combos.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Tekken is amazing, I always beat Bex at it. No matter what she says.

Cerri

hit was super effective !
I'm probably more excited for this because I'm pretty sure it won't be as big as a let down as Soulcalibur IV

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I really hope that T6 has online play. We could set up some li'l tourneys to see who's the best on TLS and stuff.

Plus it would allow me to show Tiff who's boss.

Top Bottom