• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Terminator: Genisys & New James Cameron Film

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Jesus Christ whoever's doing the marketing like this needs to get defenestrated

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Iiiiinteresting…

It looks like they went through with a variation on the twist ending that they scrapped for Salvation. I'm all full of questions now. (Also, Matt Smith is still an ace up the sleeve apparently).

Also- thank you for reminding me that "defenestrated" is a word, and a favourite of mine, though often forgotten for lack of use.

Also, there's another trailer with someone else new we haven't seen thus far:

X :neo:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm just going to officially say it, there's absolutely no chance I'm going to drive for 25 minutes and pay money to watch this movie. The more clips and trailers that come out, the more this movie looks like a stupid mess. I like Emilia Clarke but she is clearly no Lena Headey or Linda Hamilton. There's also my very low opinion of mister Poor Man's Sam Worthington's 'acting abilities' that I've mentioned several times before.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
x5CLxyk.png

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Spoiler tagged the poster. Probably a red herring but could also be marketing not giving any fucks.

RxcQNO7.jpg

Given how a cool plot point of Terminator Salvation was spoiled in the trailers I'd wager its Marketing not giving any fucks. Especially considering how luke warm general audience acceptance of this movie has been they may be trying to spoil a plot point to gain traction with audiences to sell some tickets.

If you are at all interested in this movie do not click that spoiler tag.

edit:

From what I'm reading T2 also had major spoilers in the marketing back in the day as well. So yeah dont click that :monster:

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
@Gabriel: The last trailer & several tv spots all have that particular plot point posted as general knowledge.

Still no hints about Matt Smith though.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Ahh. I usually avoid trailers because for the last few years most trailers have all of the action sequences in them and I feel like ive seen the whole movie lol.

Kinda shitty that they are revealing something like that in trailers and posters tbh. I'm sure there might be another bigger plot point that over shadows this or its a red herring but still kinda suspect imo.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Ahh. I usually avoid trailers because for the last few years most trailers have all of the action sequences in them and I feel like ive seen the whole movie lol.

Kinda shitty that they are revealing something like that in trailers and posters tbh. I'm sure there might be another bigger plot point that over shadows this or its a red herring but still kinda suspect imo.

Ah, that makes sense. :monster:

If I had to make a comparison from everything so far in the trailers, it feels like they're revealing something of the same level that the T-1000 was the bad guy and the T-800 was the good guy in Terminator 2. It's surprising for the initial small portion of the movie where they're not telling you who to trust, but only touches the very tip of the main elements of what's happening in the film from that point onwards -- which makes up the bulk of the film itself.

i.e. like this one:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I think that this is the first time that the T-3000 has been given a model designation in any piece of the media.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I think that's true of all their posters and characters shots so far tbqh. I thought it was just the magazine stuff, but nope. Whoever is in charge of that stuff is clueless.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

tl;dr - James Cameron considers this to be the third Terminator film, and enjoyed it. #SuckItHaters

Top Bottom