• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Terminator Salvation

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAPnJbl8wAc#noexternalembed&annotation_id=annotation_412475&feature=iv

Nine Inch Nails in my terminator? is this a dream?

I plan to get mum to watch this as a belated mother's day showing. She loves the film series due to Ahnuld (yes. she's got a thing for musclebound men like Dr. Manhattan or Van Damm :duhard:) . I'm sure she doesn't mind if Ahnuld's merely an endoskeleton in this one. :monster:

and regardless of Bale Out, I love the new toys in this film. that is the robots. sick collection is sick!

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
This movie could be pretty awesome.
Let's just hope Bale didn't trash all the lights yet. :monster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
I saw him trash enough lights in that trailer already. My only concern is that robot who thinks he's human. Too faggy for a terminator...

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
hrmm.. doesn't work on IE6. Will use firefax later on laptop.

Bale was right. the film will be awesome.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Nine Inch Nails are overrated to hell. Hopefully this movie isn't.

Top Bottom