Tetsuya Nomura Concept Art/Sketches

Phantom

Rookie Adventurer
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a collection/library of sorts that has all/or most of Tetsuya Nomura's concept art/artwork.

I have searched various sites and such, but I really would like if his artwork was just all in spot. I'm usually this mainly for reference and also to examine how his style changes over time, between each game. I find it very interesting how he's involved in many games and has a lot of variation, in sense of how things change; for example Cloud's bust artwork, look between FFVII(PS1) Cloud and the Remake. Obviously a huge difference, but also by the same person. I don't know how to explain my feelings about this too well, but I find it fascinating how an artist progresses or develops their artwork over a period of time.

Anyways, thanks in advance if anyone knows where I can find such a magical place. I remember way back when, I know there was a site similar to what I'm looking for, but I'm having trouble finding it. I also think it was categorized by game concept and not by the artist. But if you know where I can find a plethora of Nomura's work, that'd be awesome. Thank you again for taking the time to read this. :)

Top Bottom