TGS TRIVIA SHOW: Final Fantasy VII (feat. Dodger)

As a topic in their quiz show, The Game Station this time uses Final Fantasy VII as its topic. Dodger, a TGS veteran and FFVII fan who co-wrote FFVII Lore in a Minute, hosts the show.

I'm off to work now, so it'd be great if somebody could make a front page newspost about this while I'm away.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
Nai-bell-heim? I have never heard it pronounced like that...

Yeah there were a few things I had issues with when she said them XD

I got 2 or 3 wrong on hard I think, but they were all non original game questions so it didn't bother me too much ^_^

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Got 1 wrong on Easy (the motorcycle one), 1 wrong on Medium (fucking Dissidia question sasdkfjae) and like 4 or 5 wrong on Hard. That was fun, though.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Got 1 wrong on Easy (fucking motorcycle question), 4 wrong on Medium (fuck you Dissidia and something else I can't remember) and got 10 wrong on Hard. :wackymonster:

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Good fun. Guessed most of the non-Compilation-related ones but got almost all the others right.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Got all of them, although afterwards I was like... huh?

There are 8 weapons, not 7. In order of appearance:

Jade
Sapphire
Ultima
Diamond
Emerald
Ruby
Chaos
Omega

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Chaos was never technically named a Weapon, though, just 'Omega's squire' or whatever. Though I have to admit ending all life is pretty Weapon-like.

Top Bottom