• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
A friend of mine told me today that this one looks exactly like the last one and that she wouldn't be seeing it.

I laughed.

Than i started thinking about that and lol she's kind of right. Not that I mind I'm going to love this movie and see it day one fosho but she inceptioned my ass with this idea and I cant get rid of it. Bunch of super heroes fighting waves of grey nameless drones endlessly in a city for the climax. I'm down for that even if you can't exactly distinguish that description from The Chituari or the Ulton clones. I'm sure the build up to the 3rd act will still be awesome and different at least :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
"In cinemas everywhere May 1st"

Not heeere. :D

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Vision character poster:

Vision-Character-Poster-Avengers-2.jpg

X :neo:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
So uh, we should do name themes.

Even if it means future characters not in the MCU yet. :monster:

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Another clip of the whole crew - with 100% extra sass leading into a tiny new teaser trailer thing.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm going to be a bit bummed about not seeing this on release day, seeing as how it's out here before Murica (again!) and I'd usually see new films with my dad. Probably going to end up watching/downloading it online because he'll have seen it before me and he won't see it again. Plus, I have no one else to go see it with. :(

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
WELP. It looks like this thread has officially entered the US lockdown period. See you guys all on May 1st!

Top Bottom