X
DPvYJjhW0AAyu1G.jpg

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
So excited :excited:

I was trying to avoid watching the trailer. But I could not resist the hype. When the Avengers theme comes in at the end...chills.

Also, Thanos looks so much better without the armor and that silly-ass swimming cap looking helmet.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thought "Hey, it's CGI James Hetfield" when Thanos appeared? :monster:

I'm not getting used to him without the armor and headgear, so I'm in the opposite camp of Tets. :closedmonster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Man, that scene with Vision just hits me right in the feels every time.

Not only that, which I'm sure will be very sad, but also:

Loki walking over dead Asgardians. I mean man, with all they just went through Thanos is just gonna come and kill them all? :( And Loki didn't seem like he was being evil when he gave over the Tesseract; more like he was doing it out of desperation. Maybe to save the rest?

Also, Spider-Man getting choke-slammed by Thanos. Based upon the D23 trailer and all those shots of Tony looking sad on that same planet I wonder if they are going to play that up for feels. Peter's about to get messed up. :sadpanda:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Am I the only one who doesn't want the X-Men in the MCU? It just seems like way too much baggage. They barely make sense sharing the same world as the Avengers in the comics as it is; I don't see how this could work in movies.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I prefer them separate at this point too - but if this goes through I'm certain Kevin Feige will want them in the MCU.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Am I the only one who doesn't want the X-Men in the MCU? It just seems like way too much baggage. They barely make sense sharing the same world as the Avengers in the comics as it is; I don't see how this could work in movies.

I think that IF it happens, it'll be after the current Avengers stuff wraps up. It's a lot to have together all at once. I kinda feel like if they do it, we'll see the X-Men and have their own stuff, with the Avengers having their own stuff, and we'll see soft crossover things and the occasional MEGA team-up.

TBH, I think that given a few years of proper build-up like Avengers and other things have had, it'd be fucking RAD to see something like AvX build up as a film crossover, because I agree that they feel best when they're treated as two sides of things that can occasionally cross into each others' territory.

X :neo:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah I can see they'll start doing random shit like mashups and whatnot (like they've done in comics a few times) after this current Marvel cycle thing ends. Phase three ends mid next year with a Marvel movie, there's only vague bits about anything after that (a spider man, a 3rd GotG movie), could go anywhere.

Marvel vs DC? :awesome:

Top Bottom