• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Avengers, AoU, Infinity War, & Endgame films

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm somewhat amused considering Cameron's apparent jealousy and dislike of the MCU. At the same time hey here's this mega corp demanding even more of our money for a dick measuring contest. How about paying all your employees a livable wage with all that extra money Disney?

I'll watch it because I already wanted to see the movie a third time but didn't get a chance but the greed in display here is ridiculous, is not even an extended cut.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
The 22nd movie of a prestablished franchise and sequel to another movie, becoming the highest grossing movie of our time doesn't have the same flavour as an original IP having that title.

I'd be fine with it being #2 though.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
A lot of Disney+ shows announced with some of the mainline characters, could be interesting. I hope they can make those work though, the Netflix series were all kinda lame if you ask me.

rimavelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
rima
Black Widow and Blade hype!
Netflix series were all kinda lame if you ask me.

First seasons were good and then things kinda got worse, but I liked them all anyway. With D+ it's better that they are connected to the movies and not shy away like Netflix did.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye) Out Of Surgery For Blunt Chest Trauma, Still Critical But Stable In Intensive Care.

Deadline has an update on Jeremy Renner, whom we revealed yesterday was airlifted to a hospital in Reno yesterday in “critical but stable condition with injuries suffered after experiencing a weather related accident while plowing snow.” We are now told that Renner had surgery today, and is in recovery but still in critical condition. Also that his family is most grateful for the outpouring of his support from fans everywhere.

This from his reps:

“We can confirm that Jeremy has suffered blunt chest trauma and orthopedic injuries and has undergone surgery today, January 2nd 2023. He has returned from surgery and remains in the intensive care unit in critical but stable condition.

Top Bottom