• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Cult of Kermitu

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
:kermitu:

BUTT STUFF
BUTT STUFF
BUT STUF
BUY SUUL
BEY SURL
HEY GURL
HEY GURL

Last edited:
ASS ALL DAY
- Book of Kermitu 1:1:1

I COME WITH TRIBUTE

rzA8DWq.jpg

MAY THIS PLEASE THE KERMITU :kermitu:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
:kermitu: YES, YES, THIS IS EXTREMELY PLEASING TO THE KERMITU :kermitu: YOU ARE BLESSED, CHILD. :kermitu: PRAISE BE!! :kermitu:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Suddenly this cult doesn't seem that bad...

:kermitu: You still have much repenting to do, sir, if you think you can join after dissing the cult like you did initially :kermitu:

Kermitu could welcome your embrace if you showed some more participation in the, ahem, events that helps further the cause. :kermitu:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
DID I MENTION KERMITU ALSO HOLDS MAMMARY GLANDS IN HIGH ESTEEM YOU HAVE DONE WELL, OH TRUE ONES. :kermitu:

BEHOLD THESE KERMITUS POINTING TOWARDS DAT ASS IN REVERENCE

:kermitu::kermitu::kermitu::kermitu::kermitu::kermitu::kermitu::kermitu:

AvecAloes

Donator
I CLAIM AUTONOMY
I CLAIM AUTONOMY
I CLAIM AUTONOMY
I CLAIM AUTONOMY
I KERM AUTONOMITU
I KERM AUTONOMITU
I KERMITU
KERMITU

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
I like ass.

I like frogs.

The lack of Wednesday Frog in the Discord is keeping me down.

Will this Kult fill the void?

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
This is what I come back to??? Blasphemers!
I for one still follow the teachings of our great lord and savior, Cucuy Galleta. :monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
*pours a tall glass of milk*

I got time to dunk a cookie or two. Come at me. :monster:

I'm only an associate member, but I can tell you what I've learned in my time with the institution...

Well, for one, he has hands now. And those hands are always pointing us towards fine booty or bodacious mammaries. And lo, kermitu is good.

In life, often we find ourselves at dark crossroads, with the only light behind us, and no way to know which path will lead us forward, and which will lead us to certain death. With kermitu, you can trust that both hands point to truth, justice, and delicious sexiness. Praise be.

Top Bottom