• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

The Destrillians Art Thread

Omega

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot, Joker

Omega

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot, Joker

Last edited by a moderator:

Omega

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot, Joker

Omega

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot, Joker

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
THANK YOU!!! :D

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
If ya want to copy this into one of the categories Kimble, I dont think its been added yet.

Omega

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot, Joker
The idea was that people should add stuff so I'm not the only one posting. xD

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
Following the example and putting it here, now that it's done~

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

sorry, I need to post it before my computer dies again, it's freaking out right now

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Tried colouring THE HARD WAY because I didn't have line art for this piece that Bex drew. Here's an almost full-shot of Fiona with my basic colouring skills.

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Tried colouring THE HARD WAY because I didn't have line art for this piece that Bex drew. Here's an almost full-shot of Fiona with my basic colouring skills.

O_O If I wasn't so outwardly stoic, there'd be someone in the library who'd say right now:

"I'll have what he's having."

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Another basic colouring job with a drawing of Bex's. The hair will be changed wicba, but this is what it'll look like for the moment because it was taxing enough working in the grey tips. ;-;

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Here's some of the old summer modelling for all our friends in the RP section~ <3

ogawd. I hate you know. Public access computer, remember? :P
Another basic colouring job with a drawing of Bex's. The hair will be changed wicba, but this is what it'll look like for the moment because it was taxing enough working in the grey tips. ;-;

Good, but doesn't have the same effect on me as the Fiona pic. ;)

==

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...

:D

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Crap... Just just... hide somewhere? :oscar: more will come along with fighting picz.
LOL, the public access PC loads faster than my home one... It's, ah, my physical reaction to the pics that's annoying me. :P

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Early looks like a bald, more human Lokka :monster:
Damn amazing pic.
You're just saying that cos they share a similar choice in clothes. :D They must have robbed shopped in the same place.

Top Bottom