• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Destrillians Art Thread

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
By popular, and obviously necessary, demand.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
bcterrapngcopytiny.png
Fionabust.png
Thetisbclpngtinytiny_copy.png
Emma-Freckles2.png

Emma.jpg
Idristinypng3.png

Idrisbctinytiny.png
EveRosalindDaly.png
Ker.png

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
LOKKAKAYNEE.jpg
TaoHong.jpg
Salemlockecomplete1.jpg

SalemlockeSMALL.png
Krambccopy.png
Thai.jpg
colortestelran.jpg

MrT1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Vargas-Quick-Drawing.jpg
Maya-Circe.jpg
Sophalla-WIP3.jpg

Kijo-final.jpg

Spencer.png

Inveja-Final.jpg
Vana.jpg
250px-SponsorLogo-1.jpg

Stolz-Finished.png

Stolz-Full.png

Amaria.jpg

IZGvT.jpg

DessiesWorldMapjpg.png
Damascus_map.jpg

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
604px-Thetisgrabmyboobscopy.jpg

fiotis1.jpg

fiotisiscanoncopy.jpg

IMG-1.jpg
branch1.jpg
Dessies4.jpg
zaolei.jpg
dessies2.jpg
hitme.jpg
salemspencer.jpg
Babymilk.jpg

Babymilk2.jpg
Fiotismilk.jpg

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
THANK YOU!!! :D

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
If ya want to copy this into one of the categories Kimble, I dont think its been added yet.
lokkaxhannah.jpg

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The idea was that people should add stuff so I'm not the only one posting. xD

kramxkerr.jpg

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
Following the example and putting it here, now that it's done~

jBRhn.png

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
NL57g.jpg

UYtgZ.png

uJQTr.png
zCo8f.png

nKqp6.png
bQ01o.png

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
IMG-3.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
img0001ub.jpg

sorry, I need to post it before my computer dies again, it's freaking out right now

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
BVUwt.jpg

5vtE0.jpg

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Tried colouring THE HARD WAY because I didn't have line art for this piece that Bex drew. Here's an almost full-shot of Fiona with my basic colouring skills.

sOP6f.png

Last edited:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Tried colouring THE HARD WAY because I didn't have line art for this piece that Bex drew. Here's an almost full-shot of Fiona with my basic colouring skills.

dEVxj.png
O_O If I wasn't so outwardly stoic, there'd be someone in the library who'd say right now:

"I'll have what he's having."

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Another basic colouring job with a drawing of Bex's. The hair will be changed wicba, but this is what it'll look like for the moment because it was taxing enough working in the grey tips. ;-;

U68S7.png

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Here's some of the old summer modelling for all our friends in the RP section~ <3

fiotis.jpg

venusarisa.jpg

hannahtaojamelyn.jpg
ogawd. I hate you know. Public access computer, remember? :P
Another basic colouring job with a drawing of Bex's. The hair will be changed wicba, but this is what it'll look like for the moment because it was taxing enough working in the grey tips. ;-;

U68S7.png
Good, but doesn't have the same effect on me as the Fiona pic. ;)

==

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...

domis.jpg
:D

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Crap... Just just... hide somewhere? :oscar: more will come along with fighting picz.
LOL, the public access PC loads faster than my home one... It's, ah, my physical reaction to the pics that's annoying me. :P

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Early looks like a bald, more human Lokka :monster:
Damn amazing pic.
You're just saying that cos they share a similar choice in clothes. :D They must have robbed shopped in the same place.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
They also both have pistols :monster:

But yes, they're style far surpasses that of the others.

Top Bottom