• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Destrillians Art Thread

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
They also both have pistols :monster:

But yes, they're style far surpasses that of the others.
You have pistols as well as superpowers? CHEATING

*eye twitches* Their style - the one you used means "they are", not "belonging to them" :P And I have said that to teachers before.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'm tired of being corrected :(

But yes, superpowers and a pistol. Its balanced out though because Lokka cant hurt anyone with his powers. Anyway, lets try and push this into the discussion thread and not clog up the art thread.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Imagine trying to keep that 'physical reaction' in check while drawing them... FOR 8 HOURS ; ____ ; HOW DO THE JAPS DO IT? HOW?
O_O You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din...

But, like Lokka said - further convo back in discussion thread. :monster:

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Castiel.
j8ntio.jpg

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
'Twas good, until ye added the tartan. :P

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Never said it was gonna be perfect lol.
Just did it to show what the character is going to be like in the RP :P

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
~DESSIES - SOUTH PARK STYLE~

Thai-1.jpg

Kai.jpg

Coca.jpg

YucaFrita.jpg

Taro-1.jpg

Coffee.jpg

MRyellow.jpg

MRpale.jpg

MSshiny.jpg

MRred.jpg

MRdark.jpg

MSspeedy.jpg

Mr. Explosion:
MRexplosion.jpg

Salem X
Salem_X.jpg

MRblue.jpg

THETIS

TAO

EMMA

LOKKA

SALEM

TELRAN

TERRA

FIONA

KRAM

KERR

IDRIS

MILEINA

DEYN

HANNAH

EVE

ARIEL

STOLZ

CASTIEL

EARLY

AMARIA

JETTISON

NOVA

Last edited:

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
r4ETP.jpg

(Keep in mind that eventually the line up will be changed.)

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Gabriel, did you draw all the character profiles in everyone's signature? They're very good.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Aha, nooo. I'm horrible with art. xD

Those are drawn by some of the members of the RP, who are very much NOT me.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
No he's just done the pleasure of posting them up here for everyone.

I'm pretty sure the signature pictures were all done between Sienna, Bex and Dale. Although I could be wrong..

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yeah, but I didn't want to name names in case I left one out due to forgetfulness ._.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Derp.
Yeah they were mainly done by Dale and I.

I still need to do a couple, actually ;.;

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I did my own :monster:

But I didn't have a stylus so let's just say... it took a while

;-;

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I don't really know anything about Destrillians but I've lurked this thread and the art is quite lovely :monster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I was trying to read some recent posts of the RP, but I think I need to start at the beginning because I'm a bit confused :)

And by confused I mean dumb.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Try the resource thread! It will explain a lot of the stuff that doesn't make any sense, trust me. XD

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I'd say read it from the beggining :monster:

There may be a lot of posts now but it really is a great story so far.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Reading from the beginning is a long but immensely satisfying slog. I'd say definitely do it, you won't regret it :3

There's also a wiki http://destrillians.wikia.com/wiki/Destrillians_Wiki, which we keep in much better condition than the resource thread (though we do need to update it too)

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yyyyeah I got a buttload of characters I have no time for updating atm

maybe 3 weeks later I'll have plenty time

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
Speaking of updating, I'm going to need to put all the other Dessies art that isn't in here up at some point. For the most part all the new stuff of mine's gone straight to the discussion thread. MUST. BE. CATALOGUED.

I really am glad to see somebody taking an interest in Destrillians. :) And I definitely recommend starting at the beginning; things make a ton more sense. It's incredibly long, but it's also incredibly enjoyable!

Top Bottom