The Destrillians Art Thread

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I need to actually scan a lot of the stuff I draw.
Like for example, I'm sat in a lecture right now and I already have a page full of doodles. My education is obviously enhanced by dessies.

Yyyeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhh

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I still need to do a couple, actually ;.;
XD I recall it was going to be ready before Adri visited you... :P

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Will work on some new fighting portraits and redo some oldered ones next month. Just waiting for my gran and uncle to leave because I can't focus ; __ ; And when my exams are done.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I have a sketch. Just no time to scan and clean it up ; _________ ; I got my armours too.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
72719_456820668623_516353623_5198056_7662705_n.jpg

since my pc is borked, an iphone pic will have to do

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
PFFF HANNAH U SO ADORABLE

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I know I don't belong in here, but these drawings are fucking BOSS.

Ya'll should post these in the Art section. Cba remembering to come in here all the time to find updates.

EDIT: Also, what do you use to color the characters? If I could do that, I'd be posting a lot more of my artwork. :<

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
It's my understanding that a lot of people use SAI, atleast for colouring.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Same here. I'm only working two days during the week and on weekends. It's exhausting, but I get paid off the books. $100 a day, so it's been getting me by. Can't wait to work full time.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Geez I just noticed how shitty that pic of Hannah is.

I should really redo it sometime.

Top Bottom