• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Destrillians Art Thread

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Double post but whatever!

Castiel-1.jpg

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
If Castiel is going to insist on wearing the kilt, I think Fiona might just end up calling him something to the effect of Princess or Cupcake. :monster:

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Lmao well the pic was supposed to be in a suit but Dacon didn't read the message properly :P
Either way I still love the way it came out :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Fuck Fiona, I like Castiel's rocking kilt! :P

Great picture too

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
I'm just gonna go post these here since I'm pretty sure a couple of you haven't seen them and I'm probably not going to get around to doing the final versions anytime soon.

VargasWIPColour.jpg

CirceWIPColour.jpg

Spencer is almost finished and will be up soon, and then Vollerei will finally be completed also.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Col. Hans Vargas? :huh:

They both look awesome and so does Castiel. I am with Alex in that I love Castiel's rocking design. =D
I don't think this was put in here before so here's Sienna's picture of Hannah trying to imitate Lokka's coat. XD

pDmN3.png

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
I'm just gonna go post these here since I'm pretty sure a couple of you haven't seen them and I'm probably not going to get around to doing the final versions anytime soon.

VargasWIPColour.jpg

CirceWIPColour.jpg

Spencer is almost finished and will be up soon, and then Vollerei will finally be completed also.
What annoys me is how you seem to be saying they aren't finished, when they're miles ahead of my drawing ability. ;.;
Expect art soon, BECAUSE I AM SO FUCKING OFF THIS ESSAY :monster:
yay ;.;

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
=O

I've been wanting sprites for all (or some) of the dessies characters for ages now for RPGMaker XD. These look awesome.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
=O

I've been wanting sprites for all (or some) of the dessies characters for ages now for RPGMaker XD. These look awesome.
Boy. You read my mind.

Also have WIP Emma and Hannah (even though Fiotis are still WIPs). I thought about trying to animate them, but that will wait.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I've been scouting around for decent tilesets for what could possibly be Viola for a while now, although if I find something half decent I will probably edit it. Immah keep my eye out.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
oh man i totes forgot about that awesome and undeniably cool idea

EDIT: have a terrible mind atm, cannot really visualise Idris' new dress

WINK
WINK

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Yo, I'm here to keep bothering you guys. Trying to practice coloring. Once I get good, maybe I can contribute.

Masamune.png

This an old character I created years ago. However, the drawing is by D(not to be confused with Dacon), a good friend of mine. Tried coloring it in photoshop. What the hell did I do wrong?

Last edited:

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Kinda looks like you just used the fill bucket on lineart that's merged with a white background, best way to colour in photoshop is to create a new layer underneath the lineart thats just the black lines on their own layer, then use the selection tool and outline the area you wish to colour (following the lineart of course) then using the fill bucked on the area of the new layer. There's probably other ways but that's how I do it.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Do you guys do the lineart with a tablet? I do my drawings on paper, then I scan it in. Shit scanner makes it pretty hard for me to split the lineart from the background. :<

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Do you guys do the lineart with a tablet? I do my drawings on paper, then I scan it in. Shit scanner makes it pretty hard for me to split the lineart from the background. :<

gimme a hug because we are internet bros by incidence :cthulhu:

What I generally do for scans is I create a new layer, and for layer type (for coloring) I use the layer type Multiply. that way wherever you color, your lines (if they're darker :monster:) will always show up on top.

If you don't have a tablet (like me and do all your stuff by mouse) one of the ways to color between the lines is to use a Polygonal Lasso (or for that matter any lasso, but for a mouse Polygonal may be easiest), making a selection of a specific area. It's slow, but then so is coloring with a mouse anyway. :monster:

Also, if your lines don't show up on top of your stuff as much as you'd like them to, try increasing the brightness/contrast (more contrast) of the scan.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Did Dac do both of those Scott? :huh: They look freakin' sweet, and I especially like the design of the top one.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
IT'S ONLY TAKEN ME LIKE 2 YEARS, BUT I THINK I'VE PERFECTED FIONA'S FACE
IMG_0229.jpg

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I neglected to look in this thread after work last night. D;

Holy fucking shit, Bex. I love it. I love you. ;-;