• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Destrillians Art Thread

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Come on babes, let's hug it out.
Also, you have no idea how long and how many fuckups it took to do this page ;.; but i'm pretty happy with it soo

IMG_0234.jpg

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
Mmkay.
REMIND ME AT SOME POINT, GUYS, TO EDIT THIS POST WITH ALL THE STUFF I HAVE NOT YET POSTED HERE.

But for now, have a
MEmDL.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
it's official

we need a FancySeries

:monster:

EDIT: Not joking, we do

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
i love her
;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;
that dress now has to appear at least once ;.;

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Or, y'know, a ball. :monster:
Screw the ball, prom is where it's at.
Fiona can turn up to Thetis's house, be accosted by some parental figurehead (probably Idris) about doing the dirty with her little gem. They get to prom, Fiona shows that as well as being socially awkward and more buff than the football team she can also pop and lock with the best of the kids.
The evening ends, Thetis kisses Fiona awkwardly showing romance is alive in the world.

Then Fiona drives Thetis to a cheap motel, boinks her brains out implanting her with her fiery seed only to never be heard from again.

Ladies and gentleman I give you my first novel!!!!

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Well it's from a series called Black Books, but it should probably definitely be called :fieryseed:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
If that gets made a smilie, I demand a Jesus!Manny smilie, too.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Ladies and gentleman I give you my first novel!!!!

I know people who make a living doing that

they're called hacks though
shame

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Back to the discussion thread with this smut :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yais, this thread is s'posed to be for the actual art, not the discussion OF the art ._.

I know people who make a living doing that

they're called hacks though
shame
That's not how you spell Stephanie Meyer... :huh:

Last edited:

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
I leave this thread alone for a few weeks and a page of brilliance passes me by. I need to stop neglecting bits and pieces of Dessies. (BUT THERE'S SO MUCH TO UPKEEP GAH)

Here's a little pic of Idris, just for the fun of it:
ta_daaaaa_by_golden_trio-d3fofbj.png

But also.
Guess who's got a line of chibis to work on? :awesome:

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
So.

MxiGs.png

I've got a full line on the way~

Last edited:

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Sienna you have made my day =)

Top Bottom