• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Destrillians Art Thread

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I looooooove elvan but could you maybe change his skin color to
Felix_von_Luschan_Skin_Color_Chart.JPG
? Naturally he'd be a 23 or so but being underground has paled him up a bit.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH NEVER POSTING HIS PROFILE PUBLICLY SORRY ;__;

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
Aaaaand now I've got an update to the World Map: just so we all know, there are two technical names for the planet, the first being Shale (from oldworld religion) and the other being Edost (from SCIENCE; I do believe Joe wrote up a description of this at some point in here).

So for the sake of being politically pseudo-correct I just call it Shaledost when I'm working on it. XD As far as mashups go, it works pretty well.

Here's the link to the map. Included are all the major land masses (things like islands and such will be added,) the tectonic plates and which way they're shifting. Also the wacky equator, which is squiggly for a reason, trust me. Soon enough Alex and I are going to place things like mountains and volcanoes and trenches and stuff. If anyone has any particularly awesome ideas for geography, do tell!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
imo we should get some topographic shading onto that map fgj :3

Still awesome work tho

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
If anyone has any particularly awesome ideas for geography, do tell!
There's some stuff about Damascan geography in the Resource thread and on the wikia if you needs it. :3

And you know your art is cool, so I won't bother repeating it. :awesome:

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
SO I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT CHIBIS, RIGHT?

sy8qT.png

The fact that these guys are about a year late is made up for by the SHEER BADASSERY of Ted's suit. Rock it, dude.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
i know there are things wrong with it

Kcdqn.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Ariel looks a little KHs there bro.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
elvan looks sorta

small head huge body

if he was like that i don't think he could go through air ducts! :<

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
lorelei's sixth horcrux is salem's poster of the eight motorcycle lesbians

HE WILL NEVER LET IT BE DESTROYED

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
elvan looks sorta

small head huge body

if he was like that i don't think he could go through air ducts! :<

wasn't he liek armoured under that cute exosuit?

I can make modifications if you like~ but I think he looks badass and boss in this piece. : )))

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
wasn't he liek armoured under that cute exosuit?

I can make modifications if you like~ but I think he looks badass and boss in this piece. : )))
yes, but it's a thin layer of extremely strong armor, so that, again, he can sneak around and shit

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Lol She looks like one of his X-men characters

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Top Bottom