• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Destrillians Art Thread

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
KEEN. If you pay me back I'll totally get you a Telran. I've got the money on me right now.

Oh also, off-topic but FanExpo-relevant: Joe. (And/or Alex.) Which are your two's favourite RvB characters?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Tucker. Clearly

I'll answer for Alex by saying his is Church.

EDIT: Also.
7B9p0.png

I Dl'd photoshop a second ago so decided to play around, but ewwwww colouring with a touchpad.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
How much are these Alvin Lee commissions? Would you be willing to ask him to do Emma with Squeak?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Oh also, off-topic but FanExpo-relevant: Joe. (And/or Alex.) Which are your two's favourite RvB characters?

What are you doing over there up in the Northern Hemisphere

and is it awesome

Also lol u gaiz asking for badass commission
Only awesome will come of it

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
How large are those, btw?

A4

I think the $200 commission we're picking up today from Eric Vedder is on A3 or A2.

JUST WAIT YOU GUYS
we saw the pencil version yesterday and it looks awesome
all dis shit being framed yo

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The fuck is a4

Also if I can get both tellers and lor that's great; if not, just mohawk pls

text me final cost and imma get at you

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Ugh I'm so jealous of all of you. :(

Have fun with your pretty, pretty commissions. :)

Make sure to share them all! and put them on the wiki :P

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I HAVE BEEN DYING FOR A TEXT ABOUT DIS ;.;

also they are already on the wiki

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Are you trying to make us completely madly jealous

Because it's not working
barely

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
This, this right here is why the UK sucks.
We should have conventions as awesome as ^ so I spend all my monies!!!!

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
I AM SORRY KEEN

We tried to get another one from Alvin but he was too swamped with other ones - said to come back later. So we did and he was gone.
SO TO PROVE OUR DEDICATION, Bex found another artist who had a style that was very similar, for half the price. But when we asked him he said he didn't have the time either.

NEXT TIME BBY.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
found these on the artist's tumblr
because i left mine at home curse me

IMG_0963.jpg

<3

IMG_0959.jpg

ball!idris

Top Bottom