• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Destrillians Art Thread

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
tumblr_lruhe6iK4R1r0vs70o1_500.png

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
that's uh

that's quite some back she got right there

So...

http://www.comicontoronto.com/guests/alvin-lee/

Going to be at the cheap-o fan expo which I'm going to try my best to go to. I assume he'll be doing commissions, and I'm sure they'll probably be around the same price ($40 something I think?). So if anyone wants one think about it now and I'll try to get as many as I can (as long as money is provided because pooooor).

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I will stab absolutely anyone for two of them.

by which I mean yes I'd like two if possible ty ;.;

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
He's eventually going to start wondering what all this Destrillian business is about.

But yes, I'll put a sign somewhere to remind myself. I need this...

I wonder if he does other cons...

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
GODDAMNIT I JUST PUT ON MY BOXERS FOR THE DAY
now i have to change them again

:sadpanda:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Sweet! might ask for an August commission D^

Just so everyone knows, these cost $40 (plus shipping I guess). Fan Expo, which I will be attending (unless something comes up), is happening at the end of August:

http://www.fanexpocanada.com

I'll be shocked if he isn't there but I'll post when it's confirmed. I won't spend my whole con asking him for commissions but I'll help people get them as much as I can as long as I'm given money before the con (cause not rich).

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
telran.png

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
he's clearly just seen that picture of terra coming out of the bath

probably on his chat roulette account or something

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Oh my god Alvin Lee was in Dubai con ; . ; I couldn't afford to have him draw for me (200 dirhams a piece for him, I had a hundred). He does recognize works he did for you guys though and says hi. ; ____ ;

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
qG58P.jpg

i inked and markered mumble's mansion locale picture
sorry i don't have a higher quality version, but i'll scan it once i'm back in manchester

Last edited:
Top Bottom