• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Epic Final Fantasy Medleys

M_Papeghin

Pro Adventurer
Hi guys,

I've been doing big FF Medleys for a few years now, maybe some of you are already familiar with them ;)

And here's one of the outtakes from the FFVIII one which I just released yesterday ! My own version of The Oath :)

Lex

Administrator
Welcome :monster:

I love them all! I know a few people here like them aswell. Feel free to browse around and join in with the discussions if you feel like it.

I've got the V and IX medleys on my phone, they turn the bus journeys into something bearable on my way to and from uni.

I don't want to be that guy but............. do you have any sort of timescale for the next video (which I assume will be VIII part 2?). I get excited every time I see a new video posted on your channel XD.

I have no shame. Oh well :monster:

Holy smokes! It is such a great honor to see you post here!

I've listened to the FF6, FF7 and FF8 medleys SO MANY TIMES. The collaboration in the FF8 Part 1 medley is just astounding.

M_Papeghin

Pro Adventurer
Thanks a lot guys !

Lex > No harm in asking ^^
Part 2 should indeed be the next one, and I'd say it's about 90% done !
I'm very picky about details so it sometimes takes me some time to finish these, plus I often have some new ideas to improve them ;)
It's also a big job to manage all of the guests, each one of them delivering their tracks at their own pace !
So it's hard to give an estimate, I'd love to have it done by September though ;)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Hey, I love your work! I've listened to all of your medleys many times over the last year or so. I think V is my favourite, but they're all great.

It's a very nice surprise to see you posting here, I hope you stick around! :)

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Holy crap it's you!

I freaking love your medleys! As Lex said, 5 and 9 are particular favorites. You're standalone video of Evil Lord Exdeath is also a favorite.

Its great to have you!

AvecAloes

Donator
Welcome, welcome! As everyone has already stated, your medleys are amazing! Absolutely love them. You (and those who join you) are incredibly talented. Can't wait to hear more from you! And yes, please, poke around the boards and chime in if you like :)

Cabaret

Donator
Your music is brill I really love what you've done with it and am now a fan :joy: So glad you joined us here. I'm also waiting for the next one with baited breath :excited:

M_Papeghin

Pro Adventurer
Hey guys !

I have just released my latest vid, which is something I'd been thinking of doing for a while... take the small bit of Shadow's Theme from my FFVI Medley and extend it to a full song !

Here it is :)

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Sounds pretty fantastic.

I don't think I've ever heard improv whistling before. How the hell are you doing that? :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That was so awesome I actually got chills. Love it.

Totally downloading that for my iPod. :monster:

Monterosa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tom
Holy moly. I'd never seen these before just now. I am so very impressed.

I also really enjoy the way you've integrated scenes from the games into the videos alongside footage of recording the music.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These are really great. I think the FFV one is my favourite. I'll listen to the new one soon; cheers.

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
Man that Legendary Beast part is just amazing. Scratch that, Maybe I'm A Lion+Legendary Beast+The Extreme is amazing.

Lex

Administrator
That segue from The Extreme to the ending though <3 Also some sneaky Fisherman's Horizon in there.

I love what you did with the console at the end!

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Excellent as usual! Will there be an epic-length Epic Final Fantasy VIII medley with both parts in one video at some point?

Top Bottom