• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Epic Final Fantasy Medleys

AvecAloes

Donator
Oh my goodness, that was awesome. I am also in the camp of disliking VIII, but the soundtrack is amongst the best in the series, and this version is off the charts.

RedFFWolf

Donator
I'm only now introducing myself to these works. Very, very impressive! It's not so much the playing of each instrument that is great as it is the overall arrangement - the transitions (clever and smooth), the ideas for each song (selection of instruments etc.). Exceptionally professional with ingenious creativity!

Lex

Administrator
Perfection! I always get chills when watching the ending, and now I can do so with an arranged version of the music.

Would you mind if we featured this in a front page article? Will include proper links to your YouTube channel and appropriate credits etc.?

M_Papeghin

Pro Adventurer
Hey guys :)
I'm proud to announce the return of the Epic FF Medley series !!
There were lots of themes from FF9 I couldn't include in my original Medley, so... I decided to do a Part 2 ;)
Enjoy !

Top Bottom