• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

The Final Fantasy XIV Thread [Current Patch Shadowbringers 5.2]

Shame FFXIV’s only doing one dungeon per patch now (according to the newest letter from the producer stream) I guess apparently the optional non-MSQ weren’t unlocked/run that often? Also if they are using the freed up developed time/resources for other different content that’s a reasonable trade-off.

Oh and Ruby Weapon is going to be a new trial which looks cool.

Last edited:
AKA
Finished the 5.2 MSQ and here are my super emotional thoughts on the "warrior of light" in the trailer

Good job SE:femrage: . During 5.0 I kept thinking that Ardbert will come back to life after he balance out the light in me. And I'd show him around the source and take him to eat and shit:alone: . I firmly believed in my prediction until he gave everything for us:alone:
And in 5.2 right after we told everyone the truth of Ardbert, he showed up in the crowd with that signature slow steps my heart literally stopped. And like immediately you know that is not really him
:okay::okay::okay:
Even Akira Ishida can't save you Elidibus! I won't let you live till the next expansiooooon:ffuuu:

Top Bottom